Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
The AHL is always a revolving door, Rob Ray should just be thankful he's working at the NHL level so he doesn't need to learn a whole teams worth of new names every year. At least Don says that he loves seeing new names to call every year.

NEcoli

Apr 13, 2014
If Joku starts the season in Rochester, they might have the best defensive corps in the AHL

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

I'll go to those Charlotte games. Last year they played in Charlotte at the same time the Sabres played in Raleigh, and like this year both games were on St. Patrick's Day weekend when I always go to Buffalo.

Charlotte games next season are on Tuesday February 11 and Wednesday February 12.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
What is the general consensus on Center in Rochester this season ?

Dea
Asplund
Ruotsalainen (If he is allowed to go down)
And ?

Ruotsalainen is going back to the Liiga unless Ilves releases him to go to the AHL (unlikely).

Do we know that Lazar is playing wing and Dea center (or vice versa)? Porter re-signed to an AHL deal and he'll be in a checking role as did Malone. Oglevie is listed as a center but normally plays RW. Edit: I also forgot Burton who they signed from the Pens as well as the occasional presence of Cornel who is also back on an AHL-deal.

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
I expect Lazar to be the #1 center, if not him then it will be Porter again as he was the #1 last season.

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I liked Peterson, but knew he was a long shot to be coming back to Cinci this year.

I had totally lost track of Willman. Thought he committed to grad school.

Good luck to both players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad