Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Domingue with a Hasek-sequel save to preserve Bing’s one goal lead in the third.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Binghamton has our number this season for some reason, sort of a snoozefest on this one. Amerks fall 2-0

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Really like watching Bryson. So smooth and in control.

He's playing the same way he did for the Friars. If there was less clutter in front of him, it wouldn't have surprised me to see him get a cup of coffee with the big club before the end of the season. Now though... no.

Reactions: joshjull

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
He's playing the same way he did for the Friars. If there was less clutter in front of him, it wouldn't have surprised me to see him get a cup of coffee with the big club before the end of the season. Now though... no.
One of the many things having deadweight and extra NHL dmen ruins.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
One of the many things having deadweight and extra NHL dmen ruins.
This and the handling of Thompson/Mitts should displace the myth that JB is good at developing/farm.
It just seems he does not much during the season which could be mistaken that he is patient at developing.
Poor Pilut.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
This and the handling of Thompson/Mitts should displace the myth that JB is good at developing/farm.
It just seems he does not much during the season which could be mistaken that he is patient at developing.
Poor Pilut.
I think he’s good at setting a develop system. But has f***ed up a few decisions on individual players.

Jim Carr's Rug

Jan 16, 2006
Denver
What's up with CJ Smith this season?
Before the season I would have guessed he would be called up ahead of Scott Wilson for a Top 6 role.
Does he look healthy these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad