Arrested: Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
This sure makes it look like Kraft is far more guilty if he's bringing the pimp he's dealing with to meet the president.

giphy.gif

I really thought he was innocent this whole time. This picture changes things.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Schefter said a ways back that more people were involved and this was poised to get bigger, which still wouldn't have made this shocking

Sep 19, 2008

I don't understand why. He gets a slap on the wrist. Rog is still going to suspend him anyway.

"But I didn't do anything! Even though video surveillance recorded me doing it!"

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

I don't understand why. He gets a slap on the wrist. Rog is still going to suspend him anyway.

"But I didn't do anything! Even though video surveillance recorded me doing it!"

Guys like him can afford lawyers whose job it is to bury a local prosecutor. Especially the dirtball he hired.

Sep 19, 2008
Guys like him can afford lawyers whose job it is to bury a local prosecutor. Especially the dirtball he hired.

if he plea deals he can just do community service and pay a fine which he can easily afford and be done with it legally

why prolong this

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Are you saying he and others should somehow get jail terms? The reality is people with no criminal record caught in a misdemeanor of this nature are not going to jail and this "OMG he must be punished because he is Rich" is a absurd and nonsensical stance that should be called out

If a prosecutor is calling for jailtime for this he is the dirtball trying to get fame not justice with these cases

I think if evidence exists then Kraft is fool for not ending this quietly with simple plea but that is his choice

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

He doesn't want anything on his record and knows his top of the line lawyer will make sure that happens.

Its a misdemeanor. I dont know what makes his lawyer a dirtball, like BWC said its the prosecutor whos one for trying to make something our of nothing because Kraft is a big name.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Its a misdemeanor. I dont know what makes his lawyer a dirtball, like BWC said its the prosecutor whos one for trying to make something our of nothing because Kraft is a big name.

Last I knew his lawyer is Jack Goldberger, the guy defending Jeffery Epstein.

As far as the last part, well, I know where you're going with that angle.

I'm sure there's local pizza shop engaging in the same shenanigans, right?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Last I knew his lawyer is Jack Goldberger, the guy defending Jeffery Epstein.

As far as the last part, well, I know where you're going with that angle.

I'm sure there's local pizza shop engaging in the same shenanigans, right?

A lawyer defending a dirtbag doesn't make him one. He's doing his job and getting paid very well for it. Otherwise 90% of the lawyers in the world would be considered dirtbags.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Why is this Krafts fault?

Who said that? It’s just pointing out the injustice a lot of people see in the situation. How he gets off but they don’t.

I could kinda see it both ways. To use a drug analog, punishing the ‘Johns’ would kind of be like punishing drug users/addicts.

But with prostitution, you could argue no ones really getting hurt (assuming the sex workers weren’t trafficked and/or forced to do it) so why punish one party but not other? we know the answer, Money/power.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad