Arrested: Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Yea, johns aren't the wisest people or maybe not even the nicest. But a 77 year old man going for a tug, isn't the worse crime a guy can do.

I agree. If the ladies are there of their own free will, it is a victimless crime, and should be decriminalized.

As for old guys...

A woman who did this for a living was on Dr. Phil and said she liked older men best. They were better tippers, nicer, less aggressive.

I am friends with a woman who used to be a dancer and she hated young customers. She said young guys were so aggressive she worried about her safety in the VIP rooms / during lap dances.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoyleG and Voight

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I agree. If the ladies are there of their own free will, it is a victimless crime, and should be decriminalized.

As for old guys...

A woman who did this for a living was on Dr. Phil and said she liked older men best. They were better tippers, nicer, less aggressive.

I am friends with a woman who used to be a dancer and she hated young customers. She said young guys were so aggressive she worried about her safety in the VIP rooms / during lap dances.

Patriots fans are unreal.. It's already been tied to human trafficking but here you are with some Dr Phil story about them liking older men. Patriots fans need help.

Reactions: Memento

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Patriots fans are unreal.. It's already been tied to human trafficking but here you are with some Dr Phil story about them liking older men. Patriots fans need help.
First, not a Patriot fan.

Second, you are taking what I said out of context.

Third, I apologize if what I wrote was offensive.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

berklon

Dec 24, 2008
You missed the point of the post. He's trying to downplay the situation. He's a customer and the facts haven't been released yet. He could be tied to it.

Or he could not be tied to it and was just a customer. Do you think every single person who pays for a prostitute is involved in trafficking?
You're jumping the gun and are already making this seem bigger than it appears to be - even though you don't know the facts yet.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Or he could not be tied to it and was just a customer. Do you think every single person who pays for a prostitute is involved in trafficking?
You're jumping the gun and are already making this seem bigger than it appears to be - even though you don't know the facts yet.

He's a billionaire that could have any IG model at his feet in hours on his pj. Definitely something more sinner going on with this. Use your head.

Reactions: Memento

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
You missed the point of the post. He's trying to downplay the situation. He's a customer and the facts haven't been released yet. He could be tied to it.
No youre missing the point. We are talking aboit Kraft. I think it goes without saying that human trafficking is disgusting. The facts are Kraft has been charged with two misdemeanors for soliciting. To speculate beyond that is irresponsible.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

berklon

Dec 24, 2008
He's a billionaire that could have any IG model at his feet in hours on his pj. Definitely something more sinner going on with this. Use your head.

That's your basis - that he could have any model instead?

Do I have to remind you of Hugh Grant - who was a wealthy celebrity with good looks, yet was caught getting oral sex from a ugly-ass hooker? He could've had any model or good looking woman - yet he paid for sex with an ugly common prostitute. Everyone has their preference. How about you use your head?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Maybe he'd rather go into a spa for a quick 15/30 minutes and have it done with.
Yup.

Guarantee he had NO idea where the ladies were from - he probably never even thought about it. He wanted to go in, enjoy himself, and get out - without anyone knowing.

Last edited:

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Maybe he'd rather go into a spa for a quick 15/30 minutes and have it done with.
Hes not the first millionaire/billionaire with plenty of means, who got caught up in something like this. Happens more often then people realize. What the appeal is I have no idea

Reactions: Voight

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Also guarantee he was more than happy to overlook anything to make him otherwise suspicious.
He was probably a nervous wreck.

He was thinking :

Just go in, Robert, pay, keep your head down, don't draw any attention to yourself, have your (what he thought was) harmless fun, and be gone like the morning mist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad