Arrested: Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He was probably a nervous wreck.

He was thinking :

Just go in, Robert, pay, keep your head down, don't draw any attention to yourself, have your (what he thought was) harmless fun, and be gone like the morning mist.
That’s only if you assume he’s not been going there and places like it for a long long time.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
That’s only if you assume he’s not been going there and places like it for a long long time.
My guess :

He was still a little nervous - no matter how many times he went. It is part of the thrill.

Like others have said, as a Billionaire, he could easily have a high price call girl come to his home or a hotel. He went to a Rub And Tug for the rush.

Last edited:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He's a billionaire that could have any IG model at his feet in hours on his pj. Definitely something more sinner going on with this. Use your head.

And next thing you know that IG model is selling her story to major news outlets.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
What does that have to do with Kraft?
Well, he was with a sex slave. Maybe he's an idiot that didn't realize that. Probably a good idea to hold off calling it a nothing burger until the whole story comes out.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Guys like Bob Kraft and everyone else busted don't even think about such things. Whether that's their ignorance or just not care....who knows?
You have to pretty naive to not realize an Asian rub and tug is using sex slaves.

A guy who owns another business in the strip mall said the girls were afraid to make eye contact with people when they left the parlor and that they looked malnourished fwiw.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I guarantee it never crossed Kraft's mind. Why would it? He was in Florida. In a public mall. Why would he think any different?

I live in a Canadian city where there are MANY Rub And Tug joints. I drive by them all the time. Never once did it occur to me that the ladies inside might be sex slaves.

Legalize it and force the ladies inside to register. A Win-Win.

Then have the cops go in on a regular basis and ensure all the masseuses have their registration papers. If even one lady does not, send the owners to jail and fine them a million dollars. An easy fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I guarantee it never crossed Kraft's mind. Why would it? He was in Florida. In a public mall. Why would he think any different?

I live in a Canadian city where there are MANY Rub And Tug joints. I drive by them all the time. Never once did it occur to me that the ladies inside might be sex slaves.

Legalize it and force the ladies inside to register. A Win-Win.

Then have the cops go in on a regular basis and ensure all the masseuses have their registration papers. If even one lady does not, send the owners to jail and fine them a million dollars. An easy fix.
There are a lot of naive people out there. I dont mean that in an insulting way. Watch one of the many documentaries/news reports on human trafficking and you start looking at places like that differently.

I'm guessing you live in London, Ontario.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
There are a lot of naive people out there. I dont mean that in an insulting way. Watch one of the many documentaries/news reports on human trafficking and you start looking at places like that differently.

I'm guessing you live in London, Ontario.
No. A border town.

Again, I'm all for fixing it = Legalize and register sex workers.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Looking like the sex trafficking part of this investigation may have been jumping the gun

While it has only been a few days since the arrests were announced and further charges are possible, the stings were months in the making, so law enforcement agencies simply may not have enough evidence for trafficking charges. Sex-worker-rights advocates say it is very common for police to overstate their findings in trafficking stings. “Our legislators and law enforcement have been led to believe that sex trafficking is huge in Florida, but studies have shown that because sex trafficking and sex work is being conflated all the time,” said Alex Andrews, a sex worker in the Orlando area and an advocate with the Sex Workers Outreach Project.
Finding reliable data on sex trafficking is difficult, but according to the FBI’s most recent data there were 65 human trafficking incidents reported in Florida in 2017. Fifty-one resulted in “clearances” (which generally means arrests and charges) and zero people were charged with trafficking minors. Florida ranked fourth in number of incidents of human trafficking behind Texas (193), Minnesota (173), and Arizona (92). For comparison, there were 7,940 incidents of rape and 1,057 murders (and non-negligent homicides) in Florida in 2017, according to Norma Jean Almodovar, a sex worker advocate, former sex worker, and former LAPD officer who ran the numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I have a friend who comes from a Conservative(!) town / family. When he comes to visit, he likes to go with me to the Rub & Tugs. NOT to do anything, but just to get a thrill from seeing the ladies and having ME ask the room prices. He hides behind me, like a little kid, and runs away giggling, having gotten his thrill after I ask "How much?". He actually looks forward to it. It's his "cheap" thrill.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not the only time

en71k2baytbppjhfhmyv.png

founder-of-massage-parlor-where-kraft-was-arrested-is-a-trump-donor-mar-a-lago-partygoer-and-white-h_493745_.jpg
10745488-6786845-image-m-9_1552057649968.jpg

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad