Arrested: Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
There can be video of a player beating the crap out of a woman, if he can still play, he'll still be a league. The NFL only cares if enough people are outraged. Doubt he will get anything more than a meaningless fine.
Irsay was slinging pills and high as a kite and didnt have to sell.

Reactions: Voight

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Sometimes its easier to pull over at the next exit :dunno:

Regardless I doubt its anything more than this.

Goodell has a thing for the Pats/Kraft so I wouldnt be shocked if he gave him a meaningless suspension/outrageous fine.
They said the maximum would be a 6 week suspension and a $500K fine.

Kraft could do that in his sleep.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Irsay was slinging pills and high as a kite and didnt have to sell.

Exactly, mind you there is bad blood between the league and Pats but it would be a ridiculous overreach by Goodell. Krafts well-liked by his fellow owners and after Jones probably the most notable. He'll be fine.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
maxresdefault.jpg

I really want to dump on Robert Kraft. But real itly? Who cares? His wife passed away, he's old.....whatever.
Maybe some sympathy for the sex trafficing victims? It sounds like that's the main reason it was being investigated at all. Also he has a 39 year old supermodel girlfriend.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Well, the video thing is the issue. Being tied to a web ring that's committing human trafficking is another even if he's just a client.

It's a bad look. Don't really care either way but with human trafficking attached he might be forced into selling his team with enough public backlash....

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
This.

If he just went for a tug, I do not really care. If he is involved OR had knowledge of the human trafficking aspect, that's an whole other ball game.
At this point all it is 2 misdemeanors for soliciting. If there is no other involvement, and there's no reason to suspect there is, then a penalty similar to what Irsay got should be inline. (6 game suspension and $500k fine)

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's an embarrassing situation, but assuming he's not involved in the actual business and was just a client.. I don't really care.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad