Arrested: Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I THINK it's legal up here in Canada. Maybe, if the NFL kicks him out, he can buy a CFL team.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Late 70s widow gets a "massage" .... wow so unheard of!
But, if you had his money, wouldn't you pay someone (high end) to meet you at hotel? There has to be a better / safer way.

Oh well… who am I to judge?

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Solitication only for Kraft, unless minors are involved this should not be a big deal other than a PR hit.

Depends on if he gets wrapped up in the human trafficking/sex slavery part of the investigation as well.

If he was just a customer with no insight or influence into how the women came to work there, he'll likely escape with only a misdemeanor charge and get a fine and probation as opposed to jail time.

Obviously if he gets wrapped up in the human trafficking part, he'd be in a heck of a lot more trouble.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I THINK it's legal up here in Canada. Maybe, if the NFL kicks him out, he can buy a CFL team.

Solicitation is not legal.

If I recall, offer is legal to protect (mostly) women but solicitation is not.

Last edited:

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Depends on if he gets wrapped up in the human trafficking/sex slavery part of the investigation as well.

If he was just a customer with no insight or influence into how the women came to work there, he'll likely escape with only a misdemeanor charge and get a fine and probation as opposed to jail time.

Obviously if he gets wrapped up in the human trafficking part, he'd be in a heck of a lot more trouble.

He is charged with 2 counts of solicitation

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex, police say - CNN

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I know that’s what he’s charged with now, but as the sheriff said it’s a much larger investigation.

As of right now he’s only charged with minor stuff (from a legal standpoint) that should result in a fine and probation. There’s no chance a dude as rich as he is faced jail time for a misdemeanor.

That could change though.
Right so lets not get ahead of ourselves. As of now the charges are what they are. There's no reason to suspect this goes any further

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Prostitution should just be legal.

Would help stop human trafficking for the purposes of sex slaves if you just legalized and regulated the industry. Obviously there would still be some, but more people would look towards legal options.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
We're still here!

Wasn't Kraft already linked with a female half his age when his wife was near death or not too long after she croaked? Guess we found out how that happened.

That skank had a kid with another guy since she's been "dating" this old pervert.

Powerful people are weird. See the film 8mm.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
But, if you had his money, wouldn't you pay someone (high end) to meet you at hotel? There has to be a better / safer way.

Oh well… who am I to judge?

Sometimes its easier to pull over at the next exit :dunno:

Regardless I doubt its anything more than this.

Goodell has a thing for the Pats/Kraft so I wouldnt be shocked if he gave him a meaningless suspension/outrageous fine.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Prostitution should just be legal.

Would help stop human trafficking for the purposes of sex slaves if you just legalized and regulated the industry. Obviously there would still be some, but more people would look towards legal options.
Agree. It's silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad