Sportsnet: Rob Ray: Scott should go after ‘stupid’ Kessel again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

Mr Scarface*

Rob Roy was a good movie.
:D I almost forgot about that one. Thank you very much I'm bowing down right here. Gots to see that one again sometime.

The swinging golf shtick of Phil Kessel has gotten many hockey people go crazy and I understand that. Seeing the opposite team player act like that is pretty rare and always has been. I remember Sergio Momesso swinging his bat on Esa Tikkanen pretty hard back in the day. Looked awful and stupid...... Kessel could have acted in a different manner. He will learn after this and do something different next day. For that, I'm greatful.
Frazer McLaren or Colton Orr will teach Scott some. In the near future.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Scotts career would be over, and not because of a suspension.

He'd also have a feeding tube.

YYZed

Jan 8, 2012
yeah okay. I'd like to see Scott do anything to Kessel with Orr or McLaren in the lineup

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Stopped at Rob Ray, already lost 10 braincells reading his name.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
leafs.jpg

Go on. See what happens.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Thank God Scott doesn't think like this baffoon. Interpreting from Clarkson's statement which said that Scott was apologetic after that entire scrum.

Patience

Sep 8, 2013
Clearly this idiot just wants some attention and for some strange reason the Toronto media is giving it to him.

EDDIE20*

Is anyone really surprised about Rob Ray's comments? In his day, he was a goon with no hockey skill - just like John Scott. Birds of a feather...

Kyle Doobas*

Yeah, John Scott should definitely throw away his career so Rob Ray can feel that justice was served in a situation he had no involvement in

Mowerman

Oct 27, 2010
Toronto
Thank God Scott doesn't think like this baffoon. Interpreting from Clarkson's statement which said that Scott was apologetic after that entire scrum.
It was actually pretty out of character for him. Before he came to Buffalo he usually conducted himself with class. Never hit guys that went down in a fight, took it easy on guys who were clearly out-matched by him, never really disrespected guys that fought him after a win, etc. Sure he would occasionally take runs at guys, but no more than someone like Orr does and it was moreso a way to try and provide some value to the team in the only way he really can.

Suppose having to spend a lot of time in Buffalo could make anybody go a little crazy.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Awww. How cute. Even after all these years, beatdowns and blows to the noggin, Rob Ray remains Tie's girlfriend.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
It was actually pretty out of character for him. Before he came to Buffalo he usually conducted himself with class. Never hit guys that went down in a fight, took it easy on guys who were clearly out-matched by him, never really disrespected guys that fought him after a win, etc. Sure he would occasionally take runs at guys, but no more than someone like Orr does and it was moreso a way to try and provide some value to the team in the only way he really can.

Suppose having to spend a lot of time in Buffalo could make anybody go a little crazy.

Saw some behind the scenes vid of him while in Pittsburgh. Pretty funny guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad