Confirmed with Link: Rob Klinkhammer and Ryan Hamilton extended (1-year contracts)

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Like this signing. I'm guessing its going to be between 800-900k.

Good week for him. Having a baby and signing an extension.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Klink > Joensuu
Hamilton > Fraser

So this is a good thing for sure, and I imagine both are under 925k each so we can always bury them in the AHL if we need to.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Good. Really like Col. Klink so it appears that the 4th line is set for next season.

Hamilton has been surprisingly solid but if he's on the 3rd line full time next season, that's a problem.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
HA! Called it!

It's not a rumor but speculation based on what was said on Global Morning News this morning, but Bryan Hall was on (like every morning) and he mentioned that from now until the end of the week, to keep an ear open for some news from the Oilers. Whether it be a deal he has heard about or a personnel change or something really minor, I'm not sure. But figured I'd share that tidbit I heard this morning.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=97494557&postcount=608

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Klink has been a bit better than I thought he would be. The physical play also fell off a bit as I expected. I would a player that is a better shutdown line player to work with Hendricks and Gordon who given our defense corps need every bit of help they can get. Klink is physical, but I find not a defensive forward.

Hamilton? I can no reason why this guy is in the NHL. There just isn't any attribute I see that he contributes or does well. Unimpressed with this player.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
They came cheap so that's fine. Klinkenhammers play as not appreciably fallen off like a lot of these 4th liners does after a fast start. This will save us from scrounging around fro these type of players next summer.

Approved Variety

Nov 14, 2010
Good signings. MacT also said he was probably not going to trade Roy, as his chemistry with Yak is valuable.

Sounds good to me, good news for Draisaitl too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad