Lawzy
y2kcanucks (conditional?)
Reverend Mayhem
tappy
ZyggZagg
Results
xtra
Royal Canuck
Topp Spin +JokerReference (pending they live in Alberta)
XavierOuellet

Not bad keep it coming...I also wouldn't mind more suggestions on location.

Patchey*

Why hasn't Shorts said he's coming yet? I want to light him up :sarcasm:

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
A couple weekends ago I played in a lacrosse box on Nelson just passed Marine. Very nice cement perfect for roller blades. Only down side was the lacrosse goals are permanent, but we can put a net in front of them.

I'm new to the area and that is all I got.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
Are there arenas of sorts that you can rent out where we could all pitch in a little and rent a few hours?

Patchey*

We better not be using any of those ******* softer hockey balls.
I like my hockey balls the same way I like my breasts. Hard.
:sarcasm:

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
StanGrossman (?)
Patchey
Lawzy
y2kcanucks (conditional?)
Reverend Mayhem
tappy
ZyggZagg
Results
xtra
Royal Canuck
Topp Spin +JokerReference (pending they live in Alberta)
XavierOuellet
EpochLink
Intoewsables
Canuckee (location)
RandV

Not bad keep it coming...I also wouldn't mind more suggestions on location.

Pick a date and location, and I'll see if I can make it. :)

Sadly, I don't think you will be able to make it...I was thinking late-May, early-Juneish so we can get some more certainly with weather but Summer Classic is sounding pretty good right now. Again if anyone has some suggestions for location, I wouldn't mind looking at as many options as possible. Ron McLean Park, Brentwood possibilities so far. I'm shooting for Burnaby because it seems to be so central to everyone spread out on HF in the GVRD.

Chobomin

Jul 27, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Lets turn this into an all-day event. Tournament, BBQ, fireworks, everything. The HF Summer Classic

That would be some kind of epic. Definitely on board.

Replace fireworks with:
23496449.jpg

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I'd be interested in helping set up this Summer Classic if people want to make this big. And if it ends up being just street hockey (ie. on foot and no blades) then I'd probably look into buying goalie gear.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Lets turn this into an all-day event. Tournament, BBQ, fireworks, everything. The HF Summer Classic

My local friends group used to do this. Although we lived in a suburban area so it was more like find a parking lot near someones house, bring a cooler full of beer and then go to house for BBQ after.

We did it on Canada day and then went downtown for the fireworks. Good times.

BloatedGuppy

Jun 29, 2007
Vancouver
If it's in Burnaby, I'm in with a few conditions:

1. Timing. Obviously I'm at work during the day.
2. I can't rollerblade, so feet would need to be an option.
3. I'm old and out of shape and too much running might very well kill me, so if it's going to be hyper-competitive and guys fighting and what not I canna make it.

I know we used to play ball hockey back in the day...maybe...8-9 years ago?...in Burnaby, and there's a few community centers/gyms around that will rent out space for a few hours. Ended up being something like $5 to $10 a head for a few hours, which was never really an issue for anyone. Make scheduling a bit of a headache but it was a great environment for playing.

Anyway, let me know. I do miss playing, even if I could probably run no more than 20 feet without winding myself atm.

We better not be using any of those ******* softer hockey balls.
I like my hockey balls the same way I like my breasts. Hard.
:sarcasm:

That can become an issue when looking for volunteers to play net.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
If it's in Burnaby, I'm in with a few conditions:

1. Timing. Obviously I'm at work during the day.
2. I can't rollerblade, so feet would need to be an option.
3. I'm old and out of shape and too much running might very well kill me, so if it's going to be hyper-competitive and guys fighting and what not I canna make it.

I know we used to play ball hockey back in the day...maybe...8-9 years ago?...in Burnaby, and there's a few community centers/gyms around that will rent out space for a few hours. Ended up being something like $5 to $10 a head for a few hours, which was never really an issue for anyone. Make scheduling a bit of a headache but it was a great environment for playing.

Anyway, let me know. I do miss playing, even if I could probably run no more than 20 feet without winding myself atm.

That can become an issue when looking for volunteers to play net.

As long as you don't hack my ankles. God that's frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad