OT: Road Hockey Rumble AKA 'The dry land thread'

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Sadly, I don't think you will be able to make it...I was thinking late-May, early-Juneish so we can get some more certainly with weather but Summer Classic is sounding pretty good right now. Again if anyone has some suggestions for location, I wouldn't mind looking at as many options as possible. Ron McLean Park, Brentwood possibilities so far. I'm shooting for Burnaby because it seems to be so central to everyone spread out on HF in the GVRD.

Rats! Well, enjoy yourselves then!

BloatedGuppy

Jun 29, 2007
Vancouver
As long as you don't hack my ankles. God that's frustrating.

Yeah I HATE that. We played in a co-ed, extremely laid back recreational league, and everyone still hacked ankles. "Why no shorts", people would ask me. "Aren't you hot?". Then they'd hack my ankles.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I got no problem playing goal...

But if you guys are thinking end of May, then I wont be able to come. I have to work that whole month.

Well we can probably do this more than once. Money isn't a problem. If we have enough committed to any certain day, we can play. Same goes to you Mr. C.

HalfPastDan

Registered Schmoozer
Feb 7, 2010
I'm in pending time/date/location etc.

Blades or feet.

I'm out in Langley though. Stupid Burnaby. Played in Surrey at a box a few weeks ago, and there was a little rust, would love to play more often and shake it off.

Patchey*

You guys realize it's possible to play with blades, AND feet right.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Could you make a poll or something for Roller vs Feet? Just so we can determine if we can make another game just for roller or feet, etc.

I guess feet and roller could work, but it's sort of unfair.

Edit: I could also bring 1-2 HF lurker if that's cool as well. The will play Roller hockey.

sutlaf

Nov 16, 2011
Yeah I HATE that. We played in a co-ed, extremely laid back recreational league, and everyone still hacked ankles. "Why no shorts", people would ask me. "Aren't you hot?". Then they'd hack my ankles.
What league is this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->