TV: Riverdale

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's a CW show but me and my girlfriend were dozing in our hotel room watching this, lack of anything else. It was an episode where eventually Archie and Veronica, who appear to struggle to say " I love you " (ugh), begin to sing a duet in some dopey and p***yfied biker bar, I couldn't help saying " No, I can't do this. " and switching over to ESPN.

Jul 10, 2010
yea the creator of the show said that he feels fans deserve a "pay off" episode where they see the consequences of the events of the season

just like in season 1 where jason blossoms murderer was revealed int he second last episode so that the last one would be the fallout

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
yea the creator of the show said that he feels fans deserve a "pay off" episode where they see the consequences of the events of the season

just like in season 1 where jason blossoms murderer was revealed int he second last episode so that the last one would be the fallout

They wouldn’t fake kill Jughead in the finale. They’ll use him a ton to market the next season

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
This show feels like a new version of "Pretty Little Liars", just with Archie characters.

That's exactly what it is.

It's a CW show but me and my girlfriend were dozing in our hotel room watching this, lack of anything else. It was an episode where eventually Archie and Veronica, who appear to struggle to say " I love you " (ugh), begin to sing a duet in some dopey and *****fied biker bar, I couldn't help saying " No, I can't do this. " and switching over to ESPN.

I tried to do the same, but my partner forced me to watch it with her (we started watching it together and she seemed to think that meant we had to finish it together). Had to eventually say enough is enough. I don't like a lot of things about this show but the singing scenes are just awful. I'm shocked they don't make jughead some fantastic singer (instead he's TV's Shaun King).

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
im still disgusted by these jabronis taking my childhood comic and wiping their asses with each and every individual god dang DOUBLE DIGEST i owned

i cant believe people even like this f***ing trash i have people on social media always pumped for episodes. i just watched a clip on twitter where archie talks about being attacked by a Bear and reggie says something along the lines of “yo dang dude i cant hip hoppity believe that happened man” like who the f*** is writing this dialogue

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Is anyone still watching this show?

Season 1 wasn't bad and was pretty interesting. Season 2 really started to go off the rails. But Season 3 is a legitimate mess. I've never watched a show with less direction and corny writing. A character is killed off earlier in the season, found to be alive, and killed again in that same episode. And, to make matters worse, they just re-introduced two storylines we got closure on as it seems they're running out of ideas (Archie vs Hiram and the Black Hood)

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad