GDT: Rivalary Night Bruins@Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
It DID touch Bergeron's stick, otherwise he wouldn't have reacted the way we he did or taken credit for the goal. Looks like the folks in Toronto thought so too. Way to go Patrice.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Thank god....

Bergeron is always there when you need a big goal.

Not giving Clode any credit for benching Griffith and Cunningham. Those two sitting are not the reason a handful of the vets decided to turn on the compete switch (barely). Something is still wrong.

Clode has to go.

But that's neither here nor there. I know mgmt is watching him very closely.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Putting him with Bergeron and Paille forces him to stay focused, play hard and most importantly consistently. Hope Claude keeps them together.

Makes me wonder what they are going to do with Pastrnak though. I still think Pastrnak gets a shot with Bergy and Lucic tomorrow night.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Not a bad game. Played with effort and energy for the most part. If not for the post we may have lost the game. Regardless Its a good win against a good team. Now if they can continue to improve and play with consistency.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yeti under the weather? He was mostly a ghost tonight. Hardly noticed their line

Maybe but the Pens were putting Malkin out against his line a lot tonight-hard to score goals when your trying to shut down Malkin.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
i would rather lose and get a better pick than finish 8th and get swept in the first round. i want to see management improve the team, not go out and get chris stewart.

I lived through the painful 39 years between 1972 and 2011. if you're in the playoffs you at least have a shot.

Unless you really tank, a draft spot here or there makes little difference.

This team needs a lot -- no question,but I want to watch them in the playoffs.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Why are people pissed off when we lose, and then pissed off when we win? Why why whyyy somebody think of the children :cry:

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
tumblr_m2r1k1H8Lj1qbgyrqo1_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad