GDT: Rivalary Night Bruins@Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
yay we play like **** but win so everyone loves the team again! go boring, useless team! glad chia doesnt have to improve the team for a while now! yay!

Don't think anyone is saying any of that. Are you suggesting we should cheer for us to lose every game for rest of season? How about next season too? :shakehead

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
i seriously question those who want to see us win right now. we win, the management doesnt do a thing. at least if we lose we can see some changes to this sad sack of players. embarassing team.

Couldn't agree more it gives Chia more time to evaluate abd bide his time, when in reality this is the teams MO this year win one lose one or 3. Or i don't know maybe this will give them momentum and they will rip 10 off

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
I think it deflected off Dupuis' glove and touched Bergeron's stick near to his glove, which at that spot was just below the crossbar. No matter, finally an OT win.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Overpaid bums like Rask and Looch played great tonight. If Bergy (wrongly) gets credited with that goal that is 14 points in the last 13 games for him and his supposed offensive ineffectiveness.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well I'm going to bundle up and hit the bed.

This team didn't win pretty tonight but it's still a win and against the Pens. Wish they could do that against the Habs.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I question any fan who wants their team to lose. I'm all for blowing it up if that's what needs to be done but I don't think one game will stop that from happening if it is in the cards already.

Exactly. Cynical fans are the worst. Sack up people!

jrbz88

Mar 13, 2008
Martha's Vineyard
Couldn't agree more it gives Chia more time to evaluate abd bide his time, when in reality this is the teams MO this year win one lose one or 3. Or i don't know maybe this will give them momentum and they will rip 10 off

It's just a middle of the road team right now that would get crushed in the first round of the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad