GDT: Rivalary Night Bruins@Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
****in Looch with a huge game. Paille was a monster and Bergy do I even have to say? ****in right.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Don't think anyone is saying any of that. Are you suggesting we should cheer for us to lose every game for rest of season? How about next season too? :shakehead
i would rather lose and get a better pick than finish 8th and get swept in the first round. i want to see management improve the team, not go out and get chris stewart.

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston
This game was awesome...long overdue, and quite ecstatic we got 2 points tonight. This is the type of performance I would love to see continue going forward. :handclap:

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Thank god....

Bergeron is always there when you need a big goal.

Not giving Clode any credit for benching Griffith and Cunningham. Those two sitting are not the reason a handful of the vets decided to turn on the compete switch (barely). Something is still wrong.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Didn't deserve the win, but at least Paille is our new star.

Still stupid decisions by management and Tuukka won this game hands down, no team can ever get out shot 2-1 and expect to win.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Whoooo Bruins win!

Hopefully this is the positive kick in the behind this team needs to string a few wins together and get some confidence back.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Time for Krejci to get the bests two wingers we have.

Really like the Bergy-Lucic combo.

Hopefully, it's nothing major about Loui.

Back in 8th. Bring on NJ.

BudMovin*

Thank god....

Bergeron is always there when you need a big goal.

Not giving Clode any credit for benching Griffith and Cunningham. Those two sitting are not the reason a handful of the vets decided to turn on the compete switch (barely). Something is still wrong.

But don't you dare say Clode doesn't like prospects.:sarcasm:

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Let's hope that Loui is not seriously injured.

Claude's line juggling tonight paid big dividends.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
This game was awesome...long overdue, and quite ecstatic we got 2 points tonight. This is the type of performance I would love to see continue going forward. :handclap:

result, yes.

performance? Outside of tuukka, bergy, looch and marchy, no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad