News: Ristolainen playoffs or im out

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
what a clown . if im an nhler my outlook on this topic is '' i couldnt care less if we win or lose , i know im trying my hardest and making dream money playing in the nhl . im completely content . if ownership cant put it together is not my business as i cant ask for anything more than getting paid millions and living an nhl dream career ''

Going to work every day and knowing that no matter how hard you try you won't be able to accomplish your goals or make things better because of management will grind anybody down regardless of what you do for a living.

Reactions: Ragdoll and banks

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON in Buffalo? This is the third player I’m reading not being cool.

Buffalo fans? I’m being serious. I hope you email or do something to your front office. This is unacceptable to have players rumored for trades, demanding trades, and also going public with their demands. Skinner? Eichel? And now Risto?

I seriously would trade Risto to the worst possible destination imaginable for going public with this and not keeping it in house.

Norwegianoiler

Nov 17, 2014
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON in Buffalo? This is the third player I’m reading not being cool.

Buffalo fans? I’m being serious. I hope you email or do something to your front office. This is unacceptable to have players rumored for trades, demanding trades, and also going public with their demands. Skinner? Eichel? And now Risto?

I seriously would trade Risto to the worst possible destination imaginable for going public with this and not keeping it in house.

Wicked tongues will claim he's already there.

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
Crazy that there is a collection of guys that want to win, but no results to show for it.

At some point you have to take personal culpability. These guys have been on the team for years, and now form the leadership group. If players around you aren't reaching their full potential, what does that say about your culture?
That maybe the other players on the team aren't very good? You're only looking at 3 solid players....they don't make up the whole team.

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
Wicked tongues will claim he's already there.

Then I would keep em just to prove a point. Buffalo fans don’t deserve a guy going public like that. Very unprofessional imo. That quote is worst than Anthony Davis demanding trade in the NBA and Harden.

And what I don’t understand about the NHL? Is all other professional sports fine people for talking like this. Is the NHL high? Why aren’t players being fined talking like this to the Media.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Unfortunately Dahlin's career is being destroyed also. This team has probably cost him millions. I wish he would speak up, although I doubt they would trade him even if he requested it. Sad to see such a good young player rotting in Buffalo.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
what a clown . if im an nhler my outlook on this topic is '' i couldnt care less if we win or lose , i know im trying my hardest and making dream money playing in the nhl . im completely content . if ownership cant put it together is not my business as i cant ask for anything more than getting paid millions and living an nhl dream career ''

Great mentality.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately Dahlin's career is being destroyed also. This team has probably cost him millions. I wish he would speak up, although I doubt they would trade him even if he requested it. Sad to see such a good young player rotting in Buffalo.
Actually since the Sabres fired Krueger Dahlin has been great and back on track.As far as Risto goes he has great tools..size,hits like a truck,hard shot etc but is as smart as a lampost. I like Risto but it's time to move him for whatever.Trust me not sticking up for management but Botterill was a nightmare GM.They need to hire a hockey operations guy and I think they will be ok

Reactions: DickSmehlik

DickSmehlik

Oct 23, 2006
The Empire State
I honestly wouldn't be that upset if he was claimed by Seattle. It would be a classic case of addition by subtraction.

Besides, if he was worthy of a great return, I think they would have pulled the trigger already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad