In Memoriam RIP Talkinaway ( Peter Conley 1977 - 2021 )

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
Terrible news, waaaaaaaay too young. Always enjoyed Peter's posts as they were very detailed and extremely informative. Condolences to his family.

To the rest of you - hug your significant other, let your family and friends know they're loved and just be a decent human being. life is short

Last edited:

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
This is terrible. Was shocked to see this thread. Peter was such a knowledgeable, articulate and friendly poster, and reading his obituary, I can see why. My condolences to all his friends and family, he'll be much missed here. Our little community has had a rough run of late - as cliched as it sounds, we must cherish what we have and make the most of the time we're given.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I had a heart attack at 44 years old. When my wife called my customers to say that I would be out of commission for a while they all said "that young guy, are you kidding he looks so healthy." You can never tell the who, what, and when. My condolences to his family, he will be sorely missed for them and for us here. RIP.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
What a loss. He was such a good guy. Whenever anyone had a question he’d come back with such a complete helpful reply that you’d want to bookmark it.
Funny too.

I will miss him.

Talkinaway's avatar on HF was amusing -- big Z as the Easter Bunny -- and endeared me to him almost instantly. Intelligent, genial and respectful posts cemented my initial impression.

And, I always thougtht of the line from Ah-Ha's 1985 video smash "Take On Me."

"(We're) Talkin' away/I don't know what I'm to say/I'll say it anyway..."

You will be missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad