In Memoriam RIP Buffaloed

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This may be the hardest post I have ever had to make.

The owner of Evolve just called me with the sad news that Joe (Buffaloed) passed away over the weekend.

He has been in contact with Joe's sister and will send me additional info.

Oh no. Well this is sudden and saddening. I've known him here for nearly 25 years and his wry wit combined with his impartiality made him someone with whose interactions I always enjoyed.

Thank you for letting us know, Fen. If you can pass along our collective condolences and regrets, please would you? I'm going to go, sit quietly with my coffee and sob for a bit.

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Oh no. Well this is sudden and saddening. I've known him here for nearly 25 years and his wry wit combined with his impartiality made him someone who I always whose interactions I always enjoyed.

Thank you for letting us know, Fen. If you can pass along our collective condolences and regrets, please would you? I'm going to go, sit quietly with my coffee and sob for a bit.
He had hinted to the staff that his treatment at Rosewell Park was not going well and he was last online a week ago.

Still this is a gut punch. :cry:

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
I haven't been here very long, but Buffaloed was one of the posters I enjoyed engaging with. I'm sorry to hear that he's gone, but I'm certain he won't be forgotten.

RIP Buffaloed

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad