Celtics/NBA RIP #6 Bill Russell (1934-2022)

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
when Steven A Smith goes off on Kyrie..... that's why Kyrie is persona non grata, Brad..... everywhere's he's been
He won Lebron his title in Cleveland. That’s the only team to beat Golden State too Tatum and Brown totally cowered. Golden state looks at teams the wrong way and they fold and collapses.

The Celtics were so soft in that series I’m shocked they won 2 games even being the more talented team.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
He won Lebron his title in Cleveland. That’s the only team to beat Golden State too Tatum and Brown totally cowered. Golden state looks at teams the wrong way and they fold and collapses.

The Celtics were so soft in that series I’m shocked they won 2 games even being the more talented team.
and that's why Kyrie is linked to the Lakers.... no one wants him, not even the media in Brooklyn....

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
and that's why Kyrie is linked to the Lakers.... no one wants him, not even the media in Brooklyn....
That’s why I want him we could get him for nothing.

He’s the best guard in the NBA and the game is more guard oriented again it’s not the 80s you don’t go McHale Parish anymore.

I really like him as a person too. Man of integrity and he’s the most famous living Native American. The uncle drew movie was sick. Straight baller I own a bunch of his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: EverettMike

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
For those here that want Durant on the Celtics ( and thankfully there are not many ) ask yourself this - is this the type of player you want on our team ????

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
That’s why I want him we could get him for nothing.

He’s the best guard in the NBA and the game is more guard oriented again it’s not the 80s you don’t go McHale Parish anymore.

I really like him as a person too. Man of integrity and he’s the most famous living Native American. The uncle drew movie was sick. Straight baller I own a bunch of his shoes.
the Kyrie ship is a NO

Reactions: McGarnagle

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I just found out that Russell hosted Saturday Night Live on November 3rd - 1979. It was pretty easy to find clips from the show but I think I finally found the complete episode - minus commercials.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad