Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
3231222-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I need to make the text quite a bit bigger before I change over, but can anyone tell me why I'm having trouble setting this as my avi?:

The_Greatand_Powerful_Turtle_Page_1.jpg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lead by our own Leonardo, Tyson Barrie who only strikes the opposition when they least expect it with devastating flying elbows on the unsuspecting victims.
And Alexis Pepin only eats pizza.

And just like Master Splinter; Roy is the seemingly calm father figure behind all of the carnage we leave in our wake...who's unshakeable faith in the turtle will lead us to glory...

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Reasoning for why Rantanen should have been brought up for at least 3 games:

I don't like doing it half-assed. If they bought into guys like Bdker and Matthias at the deadline then they're trying to make the playoffs. 3 games at the NHL level won't screw up Rantanen's development, if anything, it might help and he might prove himself to be good enough to stay up AND potentially get some playoff experience. Who knows if we'll have the same chance to make the playoffs again next year. Plus, this team needs scoring, they've struggled to put up more than 3 goals in most games recently.

Yeah it'll burn an year off his ELC if he plays more than 3 games but if it means playoffs and good development then it's worth it. Plus if money is the concern in the future, burning one year off his ELC will mean that his next NHL contract is based on his 2nd/3rd year after being drafted rather than his 2nd-4th year. By that 4th year, he might have a big season making his next contract even higher than if it was to be given right after the 3rd year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad