Post-Game Talk: Ride the Schneider to Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Unreal.....

You could almost take it to the bank that the Devils would be headed for a shootout loss if they didn't win in Regulation.

An OT victory is like....Halley's Comet coming by for a visit. :laugh:

Halley's comet doesn't come by seven times in a year lol. We're now 7-3-8 in OT this season. Halley's comet would be a SO win :P

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
302654_2059942229244_146116201_n.jpg

Wonder if this fella was there tonight?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our PP being this good really makes me think Shaw was a moron last year. I mean I know Gelly makes it better, but is it that much of a difference?

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I agree. He definitely has a nike skill set and I think he can become a good player down the line, but they simply can't have someone this green playing for them right now. The offense is nice, but as a defenseman, you should probably know how to play defense.

It is crazy how bad NHL forwards can make him look silly. I think he can be great defenseman if he puts in the work. He is a good enough skater and with his shot to be a great defenseman for us. He just isn't close to being NHL ready.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
How come no Elias appreciation thread? Can someone here make one. I think he deserves one. He is second in scoring and has missed a handful of games.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Our PP being this good really makes me think Shaw was a moron last year. I mean I know Gelly makes it better, but is it that much of a difference?

Last year PP was pass it to Kovy and have him just miss the net and the puck goes along the boards out of the zone. SO pissed Kovy left because him on this team would make us so much better. Kovy - Zajac - Jagr could have been great.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
If you're Jagr, do you just stop looking for Zajac? He's better off throwing the puck over the glass than giving it to #19. Jagr is an amazing playmaker and is stuck with this slug with the hands of a meth addicted janitor.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw just for giggles, our PP is 7-11 combined in the Boston and Blues games this year. With those games we're 7th. Without those two games we'd rank 20th on the PP (26/151 - 17.2%) :amazed:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
If you're Jagr, do you just stop looking for Zajac? He's better off throwing the puck over the glass than giving it to #19. Jagr is an amazing playmaker and is stuck with this slug with the hands of a meth addicted janitor.

Well he did throw at Zajac in front of the net and bounced right to Pattys stick in OT lol.

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009

Actually yeah it is and I think losing Kovy was a plus since we would just force him the puck.

Anyway I think you start Marty tomorrow cause the Preds suck at offensive then Cory the next handful at least. Cory should get all remaining divisional games as well.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba

Zajac was good tonight. Tonight's not the night to be upset with him

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
btw just for giggles, our PP is 7-11 combined in the Boston and Blues games this year. With those games we're 7th. Without those two games we'd rank 20th on the PP (26/151 - 17.2%) :amazed:

What if you were to take out every teams top two PP games though?

Statistics. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad