TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Anyone watch the first two episodes? I enjoyed the second one a little more, as I was a little confused by the canonical first episode. I'm not exactly sure why Rick went to a different universe of origin than Morty in that first episode? Weren't they both originally from the same universe in which Rick made that love potion for Morty that turned everyone into mutants back in season 1?

The Rick we follow in most episodes had his wife and Beth killed by 'Prime Rick', so Morty was never born in his original dimension. So our Rick took 'Prime Rick's' Morty as bait but Prime Rick never came back or cared.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Anyone watch the first two episodes? I enjoyed the second one a little more, as I was a little confused by the canonical first episode. I'm not exactly sure why Rick went to a different universe of origin than Morty in that first episode? Weren't they both originally from the same universe in which Rick made that love potion for Morty that turned everyone into mutants back in season 1?

Apparently Rick came into that universe from another one, before they both left.

The backstory is a stupid ad hoc mess. At least this season has been funny, after three painfully unfunny seasons.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
This is continuing to be shown on TV. I liked the image of Jerry duct taping his privates.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Watching S6E7 right now. Been a while since Dan Harmon hated his audience this much. Makes that train episode look like Three Little Pigs.

Reactions: wingerdinger

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Watching S6E7 right now. Been a while since Dan Harmon hated his audience this much. Makes that train episode look like Three Little Pigs.
one of the worst episodes in tv history. it's too bad ive been enjoying season 6 up to this point.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Eh just cancel the show it will turn into post-conan the Simpson's without him.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Like Futurama, another show I'll give 1 more shot. Voices sound slightly off but whatever, if the writing is no better I'll end with season 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad