TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
It was pretty mediocre IMO. Too many f-bombs dropped (novelty wore off after the 3-4th one). I did enjoy them crapping on capitalism though.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
I don't know what the 6th episode was and I'm not sure if I liked it (I probably did), but I enjoyed the way it made me think extra hard to figure out what was going on. It was inceptiony.

MAJR

May 9, 2020
This show has moved away from being funny and is now full blown pretentious. Shame.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Dead serious does someone swearing a lot in a show actually negatively affect your enjoyment of it?

It can come off as lazy writing when the same word is used repetitively. I'm not taking offence to the actual word being used, just the overuse of it is lame. "f***" is better used sparingly to have more impact though, IMO.

MAJR

May 9, 2020
Twin Towers scene and subsequent conversation was funny. See, Dan, bring down the pretentiousness and you've got a great product.

Reactions: EXTRAS

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
That was probably the best episode of the season. Jerry messing things up was predictable but made me laugh. Also acid guy and the "twist" ending :laugh:

Reactions: Kelly

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Probably my favorite episode of the show in season 4 so far - more straight-forward and better scene-to-scene flow than in other new episodes, but still that classic Rick and Morty ridiculousness.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I enjoyed the newest episode but yeah I can't disagree that this season isn't on par with the first 2 or 3.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
For a show that started out mocking religion, having actual gods as canon sure makes the series feel like there’s really no structure at all.

I’m not sure if it’s brilliant, or lazy. Still the best half hour on TV.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
I enjoyed the newest episode but yeah I can't disagree that this season isn't on par with the first 2 or 3.

Season 3 is easily the worst season, exempting the citadel of ricks episode.

Season 4 was alright. Some of the episodes were bad like the train one but others were decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->