TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Season 3 is easily the worst season, exempting the citadel of ricks episode.

Season 4 was alright. Some of the episodes were bad like the train one but others were decent.

Agree to disagree. I loved season 3 and season 4 felt really off to me. Still a good show but nowhere near the same quality it used to be.

Regarding the finale, I enjoyed it but I feel like we've had this plot so many times it's getting old. This season altogether was pretty forgettable to me outside of the vat of acid episode.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Agree to disagree. I loved season 3 and season 4 felt really off to me. Still a good show but nowhere near the same quality it used to be.

Regarding the finale, I enjoyed it but I feel like we've had this plot so many times it's getting old. This season altogether was pretty forgettable to me outside of the vat of acid episode.
I think most people find season 3 the best (or 2) For me it's 3>2>1>4

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I’d give that title to Barry or Atlanta. Rick and Morty is fun and pretty clever, but the caliber of writing on those 2 shows is far and away better.

Atlanta's great...could never get into Barry. Watched a few episodes, and still wasn't sure what it was supposed to be...a dark comedy? Yet it wasn't funny.

Even the "bad" Rick and Morty episodes I find entertaining. And then there are the awesome ones like the finale.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Anyone watching Solar Opposites? Made by the same people with the same main actor in the Rick role. At first I found it to be just a copy of Rick and Morty (which it kinda is) but I'm three episodes in and it's entertaining.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
just finished season 4, thought the finale was good and overall the season was solid. For me I still think the 1st season is hands down the best, I just a re-watch before the 2nd half of season 4 came out and I enjoyed season 3 a lot more then the first time i saw it but season 2 wasn't as great as I once thought it was. Either way love the show, just hope it's not a long time before we get season 5.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The best part of the show is the throwaway moments that will no doubt become important later on.

For example, Rick mentioned everyone in the family has a suicide pill in a tooth and to "do with that information what they will." Minutes later, Morty is fighting the cow people and they specifically focus in on him losing a tooth. Means nothing right now, but will probably come up later.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Good lord, that was a fantastic episode. Loads of character development, and absolutely nothing is off-limits or taboo, lol.
Poor Morty, screwing everything up by default, even despite his efforts to fix things. So good.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Was there more swearing in that than normal? I feel like there was.

Also enjoyed the "you're making me do this whispering kitchen Frasier bullshit" line

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
humor is subjective & et cetera but I didn't think that episode was funny at all. There were a few jokes where I exhaled slightly harder but that was the extent of it.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Very up and down episode, but I thought the funny bits were very funny. Agreed that the post-credits scene was phenomenal, maybe the best they've done.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The 2 Crows episode was better than the Citadel episode. I’m with the writers, the episodic content is better than the canonic content.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Anyone watch the first two episodes? I enjoyed the second one a little more, as I was a little confused by the canonical first episode. I'm not exactly sure why Rick went to a different universe of origin than Morty in that first episode? Weren't they both originally from the same universe in which Rick made that love potion for Morty that turned everyone into mutants back in season 1?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad