TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

Benny Lava

Phones sitting on pizzas ordering chairs on a person and chairs sitting on people ordering phones on a pizza was the best thing ever.

Doofus Rick was pretty great too.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Eh, this episode was a little weird for me. Even knowing the previous episodes.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Normally I dont like this weird of TV shows (first one I saw was the jack and the bean stalk type episode) but honestly it might be my favorite thing on TV. I've laughed out laugh multiple times each episode and have watched them all more then once. I may actually buy the DVD, something I dont usually do.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
ngjqqvt5yhkyln3jtx2a.jpg

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
****** (site that rhymes with "edit") theory on Eyepatch Morty: He is the Rick C-137's original Morty (which is why he created that elaborate ruse just to get C-137 to his hideout without anyone knowing about it). This is derived from several observations from that episode:
--When controlled Rick is going through our Rick's memories, we see an image of Rick holding a baby Morty. However, Rick has only been back with the family for a year after being gone for 20, and his Morty is only 14; which means he didn't know Morty as a child. Rick's absence is brought up in the episode (first line).
--There is a voucher for replacement Morty's.
--Rick talks about a Morty getting cocky being a bad thing; the scene then immediately cuts to Eyepatch Morty joining the other Rick-less Morty's.

Not well supported with direct evidence, but I like this theory. I think an 'evil' Morty can turn into a great villain for season 2.

Jan 3, 2012
Found this when I googled to see if it was getting a second season, which is it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad