TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I saw someone (I think it was Big Mc) mention this show in another thread and thought I should give it a try. Watched the first couple, and that extended bit about "you can run, but you can't hide" sealed the deal for me to keep watching. That was my type of comedy to perfection. Love it. :)

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I saw someone (I think it was Big Mc) mention this show in another thread and thought I should give it a try. Watched the first couple, and that extended bit about "you can run, but you can't hide" sealed the deal for me to keep watching. That was my type of comedy to perfection. Love it. :)

tumblr_n18vvnoKPz1r1lbm2o8_400.gif

It's shockingly hard to post gifs of this show that are allowable :laugh:
tumblr_mz4bptUYS91rce179o1_250.gif

Reactions: Roman Fell

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Last nights episode was probably the best they've done. The Pluto plot was kind of weak, but Rick vs the Devil was amazing.

Jan 3, 2012
Haven't watched last nights episode but looking forward to it.

Such a good show.

The interdimensional TV episode was hilarious.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Last nights episode was probably the best they've done. The Pluto plot was kind of weak, but Rick vs the Devil was amazing.

Rick vs the Devil was amazing, but I did love the exchange between Morty and Jerry at the end.

And that's kind of the extra cool thing about the show is that it's hilarious at has some solid character development..

That and Morty warning his dad about what he could end up walking in on if he doesn't knock was awesome.

"I'm 14 and I have a computer in here, you know?"

Or this little exchange..

Butter robot: What is my purpose?
Rick: You pass butter.
Butter robot: Oh my god.
Rick: Welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
"Are all the people in your family idiots?"