Injury Report: Rich Peverley out for season, surgery successful

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
gotta get back to that thrilling high school basketball

You mean swimming!!

DBD posts...

@DefendingBigD 1m

By the time they got Peverley back to the hallway, they couldn't find a pulse. Took about 1 more minute to get the AED set up and shock him

@DefendingBigD 1m

Peverley is wearing a specialized device at the moment that automatically detects his heart rhythm and can deliver a shock if necessary

Bkennedy*

What was it, Ticket cut away a long time ago.

Something along the lines of asking what the success rate/history of results with the procedure they will do is.

They responded that it's well into the 90 percents with young and healthy patients.

Primetimey*

That one doctor, beside Nill, was like a press conference GOD. The guy just talked for hours without stumbling much and was so precise in his comments.

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
Weird coincidence how we play Columbus and this happens. Now he is off to Ohio to get himself fixed up.

I really hope he can continue his career. Such an amazing player. He is sitting 3rd in points on our team before last night.

He is huge.

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
This is one of those situations where you could care less about how his loss affects the team/playoffs/whatever. He obviously has a serious situation on his plate, and I wish nothing but Rich and his family the best.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
BijIuS1CUAACC6C.jpg

He looks good.

I pray he has successful surgery and will be able to lead a normal life, with or without hockey.

Bkennedy*

Weird coincidence how we play Columbus and this happens. Now he is off to Ohio to get himself fixed up.

I really hope he can continue his career. Such an amazing player. He is sitting 3rd in points on our team before last night.

He is huge.

I believe he's actually going to the Cleveland Center in Toronto, they said?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad