GDT: RG: FLYERS vs. Islanders, Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 7:05 p.m. ET

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Hes easily been one of their best players. They have dominated with that line on.

I disagree with you. I think in order for him to be an NHLer he needs to be way more dominate than what I saw tonight.

I bet if u put Lindblom or Patrick on the ice today they would have like 4 goals.

Frost is expected to be that level. But yes it is just 1 game. Not going to sweat it. Hopefully they show more in the games to come.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I disagree with you. I think in order for him to be an NHLer he needs to be way more dominate than what I saw tonight.

I bet if u put Lindblom or Patrick on the ice today they would have like 4 goals.

Frost is expected to be that level. But yes it is just 1 game. Not going to sweat it. Hopefully they show more in the games to come.

Except that definitely would not happen. By that rational not a single player that played tonight is going to be an NHLer including a guy that is more or less an NHL player already.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Sure sounds like you're sweating it lol.

This was essentially a pre-camp tune up game. Treat it as such. I enjoyed watching it.

All of our noteable prospects played well. All of the potatoes played like potatoes.

occultist goat

Mar 16, 2019
ruby.0.jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Who impressed me, in order:

1 - Myers
2 - Farabee
3 - Sandstrom
4 - Rubstov
5 - Frost

All looked excellent.

6 - Kase
7 - Zamula
8 - Ustimenko
9 - Millman
10 - Ratcliffe

All played well.

Rest was a mixed bag.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That Frost move in the shootout was so smooth. He's gonna score some pretty breakaway/shootout goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad