GDT: RG: FLYERS vs. Islanders, Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 7:05 p.m. ET

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Andrea and Taryn are so last years model we got a new signee

Katie-Emmer-e1568202582517.jpg

did they take andrea and taryn's dna and create a perfect specimen? So we have 3 now? Flyers are doing atleast one thing right.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Tier 1.
Andrea (I have no idea how she's married to an ogre)
Taryn

Tier 2.
New chick

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Literally all of those guys are horrific.

A bunch of dinosaurs with no clue how to evaluate players. Or, at the very least, won't honestly do it and bite the hand that feeds them (except when it's Sanheim, in which case they'll bash away).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

A bunch of dinosaurs with no clue how to evaluate players. Or, at the very least, won't honestly do it and bite the hand that feeds them (except when it's Sanheim, in which case they'll bash away).

LOL Bundy literally went off the rails a few times last season ripping the team and the coaches.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Morganti and Therien are bad but dont bother me for some reason.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
I followed Dobson a bit and he looked good. Certainly not as polished and dominant as an NHL player should be. He isn't the draft steal everyone made him out to be for falling, but there isn't much wrong with him

I missed the rookie game, but I've seen enough of Dobson. He'll absolutely be that steal, sounds like one of those nights where a young guy was trying to do too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->