Rumor: RFA D David Rundblad May sign in KHL

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
@steffeG: Big whoop about Rundblad story but agent merely states there's an interest from Russia, player wants to be in the NHL. Politics.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
just sign the kid on a 1 way contract and let him develope as a 7th D, its not hard phoenix

Milan the God*

scaled.php

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Call me crazy, but I still think he can be a really good offensive defenceman in the NHL.

He will most likely always make stupid decisions, both offensively and defensively. He will always be a risk-taking player. Not all good given the fact that he's....a defenceman.

Security Guard Chang*

Call me crazy, but I still think he can be a really good offensive defenceman in the NHL.

He will most likely always make stupid decisions, both offensively and defensively. He will always be a risk-taking player. Not all good given the fact that he's....a defenceman.

hes got way to much pure skill to not have an impact offensively. He needs to develop on the 3rd pairing and be eased in into playing against better and better players.

If handled right im sure he will become one of the premier offensive d men in the league.

TheOriginalSilf*

2010 - Ottawa trades #16 for David Rundblad
2013 - Ottawa trades #17 for David Rundblad?

When it's all said and done, it would be as such.

Rundblad + Turris

for

2013 1st round pick (17th) + Anthony Stolarz

I'd be perfectly fine with that. :laugh:

TheOriginalSilf*

He isn't worth a 1st round pick anymore

Highly touted offensive defenceman who hasn't been given a fair shake in the NHL and would replace Gonchar immediately isn't enough for the 17th overall pick? A kid we won't see make an impact for probably 3-4 years?

No. Give me Rundblad back for that 17th. That would be fantastic asset management by GMBM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad