OT: Rev's All-Purpose Music Appreciation Thread

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
20 years ago Kurt Cobain died. His death still a ground of controversy to this day. Did he do it? Was it someone else? Who knows. It is suspicious though.

One of his and Nirvana's last songs recorded was brilliant and highlighted his life of hardship and rocking out.

As you should know Kurt and his group were part of the grunge movement out of Seattle in the 1990s and one of the last great power trios.

Beautiful. R.I.P. Kurt.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
20 years ago Kurt Cobain died. His death still a ground of controversy to this day. Did he do it? Was it someone else? Who knows. It is suspicious though.

One of his and Nirvana's last songs recorded was brilliant and highlighted his life of hardship and rocking out.

As you should know Kurt and his group were part of the grunge movement out of Seattle in the 1990s and one of the last great power trios.

Beautiful. R.I.P. Kurt.

i was 12. i found out on a friday night, staying up late to watch sports page and hearing about kurt in the opening minutes of u news at 23:30. that'll be 20 years this tuesday.

on a happier geez-i'm-getting-old note, in three and a half weeks we'll be celebrating the 20th anniversary of brown-to-bure-on-vernon.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I can't say I'm a big Nirvana fan anymore, as my music tastes have changed a bit as I got older. However I did own all of their albums and at one point was a huge fan.

The first CD I bought was Nirvana - Unplugged in NY, and I think it holds up the best out of all their albums.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I got an earworm guys:

The Police move away from their usual reggae undertones and go with something a bit more progressive. I really like it. The song is the perfect length. Ends right when it should.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad