Confirmed with Link: Reverse Retro 2.0: Return of the Pooh Bear

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
They’re so ugly that I kind of like them. Glad they’re just a gimmick though. Wish they were the yellow ones.

meliz112

Feb 6, 2018
Boston, MA
Maybe a long shot, but I remember on a previous jersey thread that someone recommended a tailor in Boston for adding name and numbers to a jersey. It was specifically mentioned that they work on the players' jerseys for the team. Does anyone remember the name?

I have a blank 2016 Winter Classic I want to get numbered and they had the weird felt like numbers that will be hard to find. Thanks!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I can't wait to buy the pooh bear. I obviously can't fit into my og Sergei Samsonov anymore 🥲 so this will be nice. Just gotta decide who to get.

I'm thinking Pasta.

Reactions: northeastern

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Here's all of them. Love ours, the Rangers, and Sharks. Habs one looks nice too I hate to say lol.

View attachment 596342
another chance to spend your money...bit in my opinion overall the collection is one large bucket of ugly

The designers seemed to miss the difference between retro and not cool

the only good news- the Pooh bear jersey is right at home with the other misses

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The majority of these retros are absolutely hideous. The ones I think are pretty good are: Boston, San Jose, Minnesota, LA Kings,

Bergy must really feel old now that he has had the privilege of wearing the original jersey that the retro is based on.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1666282853317.jpeg

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The Reverse Pooh Bear is a lot better than the original.
I agree. Getting rid of all that yellow was a good move since the brown in the big bear logo clashed too much with the yellow base color. I almost never pay full price for a jersey, but this reverse retro might be an exception since I don't think there will be much, if any, left over stock to clearance out based on Adidas' failure to manufacture enough reverse retros the last time around for many teams. Now I just need Pasta to re-sign because that will be the jersey I get. If anyone on the Bs exudes the 90s it's Pasta.

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad