Confirmed with Link: Reverse Retro 2.0: Return of the Pooh Bear

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Teasers today.

Speculation is that Boston goes with a white version of the Pooh alternate worn from 1995-2006.

1666197675750.jpeg

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
FfMV7aGWQAIEdOV

If this leak is real gonna be sweet

I'm getting one (hopefully without a Rapid 7 ad). I'm just torn on which player. I lean Bergeron because my grail jersey is the yellow pooh bear Bergeron jersey. Also was thinking about Swayman or McAvoy since they will be Bruins for many more years to come.

Reactions: The National

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm getting one (hopefully without a Rapid 7 ad). I'm just torn on which player. I lean Bergeron because my grail jersey is the yellow pooh bear Bergeron jersey. Also was thinking about Swayman or McAvoy since they will be Bruins for many more years to come.
I have an old yellow Samsonov pooh bear signed, my only Bruins jersey I own lol. I’m not a big jersey guy and I don’t go to games but could see myself maybe buying one of these.

Reactions: ON3M4N

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I want to go Pasta, but I'm nervous I'll jynx a re-signing if I do do.

Reactions: ON3M4N

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I’ll have to get. A white alternate is different. Pooh bear Samsonov was my first ever Bruins jersey. I was a kid. Wore it all the time playing street hockey. Still have it to this day.

Same here!!! Mine is definitely in a storage box in the attic but I kept it all these years. I love the pooh bear 😂

Reactions: EvilElf63

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I am waiting for the winter classic jersey to get. I am stuck on who to get because right now I have a reverse retro Bergy jersey with the A.

I am leaning towards McAvoy but kind of want Lindholm.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad