Retro Winnipeg Jets Jerseys?

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Honestly, the current logo is the best in the history of the franchise and the previous franchise. The unis themselves are too busy, but these ones are bland. I'd rather they just make a better version with their current logo.
Majorly disagree. Their new logo lacks personality.

Reactions: mattihp

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Honestly, the current logo is the best in the history of the franchise and the previous franchise. The unis themselves are too busy, but these ones are bland. I'd rather they just make a better version with their current logo.
What about the new Jets logo on those retro jerseys instead of the old one? That’s what I’d like to see them do.

Reactions: Guardian17

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Retro's are beautiful but I do like the Jets current logo & jerseys.

I think they should incorporate those jerseys at some point, but as someone else said I wouldn't be ready to get rid of the current logo yet, its a very nice modern Jets logo.
Yeah retro jerseys design with the current logo is the way to go imo.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
But Mark Chipman won't get his head out of his *** and to put it in perspective he won't do anything about Paul Maurice who should've been let go as early as 2017.

Is that really the owner/chairperson's role though?
Or are you suggesting that his meddling has prevented Chevy from firing Maurice?

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Majorly disagree. Their new logo lacks personality.

RCAF_Flyers_1948_official_team_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Heldig

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Is that really the owner/chairperson's role though?
Or are you suggesting that his meddling has prevented Chevy from firing Maurice?

Chipman always holds onto people for too long. It's not all up to Chevy, and I believe Chevy has been one of the best GMs in the NHL. Maurice, good coach but way... past his due date.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
The 90s era ones are the best ones. Tkachuk is my favorite player of all time and a Tkachuk Jets jersey with the "C" and a Goals for Kids patch is my favorite jersey of all-time.

The heritage ones are nice but I prefer the 90's blue v. the current one. Similar to when the LA Rams ditched the navy blue from the St. Louis years and went back to the brighter hue.

Jacksonbobson

Feb 2, 2009
I like their current jerseys the best but a retro alt for both home and away would be the best idea.

Laminator

May 25, 2014
I am a big fan of their current jerseys. I rate it top 1o in the league, however the retro jersey are a lot better. I would love to see them go back to the retro look like Calgary and Ottawa did. At the end of the day, I am still happy they have a nice jersey.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Winnipeg's current set is the worst in the league. Boring logo. Awful jersey template. Hideous 3rd.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I know this will upset Jets fans, but to me, those jerseys belong to the Coyotes franchise.
eh let teams use use logos from their markets past even if the team relocated. The Twins let the Washington nationals wear senator throwbacks even though the senators relocated to Minnesota. I don't know a single Twins fan that gave a ripe.

You really are telling me some Yote fan is going to lose slept over Winnipeg wearing the old jet logos? Plus as others pointed out. The franchise owns the old logos now. I hope Minnesota buys back the North Stars logo from the NHL one day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad