GDT: Retro Trash? Islanders @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
dkWPl4rtQ3giv9RCtiGFPrV8u37YWAYJJFNBF-vA6KPQFNwOCh9hxz-QvcYvL9Omu7W24YzUQAF9WPnoWkEtOsbcSez_YAsn0eM72yPHCVWtqsLrq011nPaE7kY_anfRXmX9_hePmllsKAUhMA=s0-d-e1-ft

We're not trash, we're an NHL team that can win games!

c_9BXXLqtgqN9mK_iuG-AiA5to3mmchpXy153ytFniRV15IwEmeR3F-JG0ckMOgsWPvYjWJGhYeLtdHZ9HxW1mTttkpxjsv_U1HIBd5vEYB1xucI18wiibOr_OQky7IOi1i38Qmq5A7__5PsMwfnhD47D1Ap=s0-d-e1-ft

Devils

Simmonds-Hischier-Palmieri
Coleman-Zajac-Gusev
Boqvist-Zacha-Wood
Rooney-Street-Hayden

Greene-Subban
Severson-Vatanen
Butcher-Mueller

Blackwood
Domingue

YKlijVCA0BVJDeQd-HFmNfBnN37rB75Y1imR6a41DUAsyytp6yyz_QCephH7IiiC_CTTcEKmACoODYcrwGWy-CIJ1PzF1O3fAVuibYxW=s0-d-e1-ft

Islanders

Beauvillier-Barzal-Bailey
Lee-Nelson-Eberle
Dal Colle-Brassard-Kuhnhackl
Martin-Cizikas-Komarov

Leddy-Pulock
Toews-Mayfield
Dobson-Boychuk

Greiss
Varlamov

op1U10_tjbLQZAP4f4PqZpFHAges9wiMi-eOJjdBPp1KCbf2Sc1u3eC3oNx1eUzzmvjTxAjFQPXOT4BUlES3BgiGKwQlGog4laxeVdX2qg=s0-d-e1-ft

LGD

1CdV4p5DRDGeuw9f8KAB0BZPYFPlWqSkJHhwMejLlaKtT3Xei0r41xHOWmavV-LqKA8I9FhMisgqPNGBUqOb25jfgeQ4uXBZctMQto0ILw=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
:shakehead

This is '15-'16 level **** right here.

Edit: Rooney - Street - Hayden. Let's take a moment to appreciate that this is a line for us. Good lord.
Looks even worse if Blackwood doesn't start. I'm kind of split between hoping he feels good enough to play, or making this a sacrificial game and letting him get some rest.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Of course, I'm lucky enough to be in attendance tonight. :laugh: Section 133.

But I hope we take it to them style wise the way we did last time. I know we're going to be missing Jack again and potentially Bratt as well, but hopefully the boys will be chomping at the bit to take it to them again tonight.

Really not looking forward to having to see the Isles contingent at the arena with their goddamn Yes chant. Hopefully it doesn't even come out tonight, god willing.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
:shakehead

This is '15-'16 level **** right here.

Edit: Rooney - Street - Hayden. Let's take a moment to appreciate that this is a line for us. Good lord.
You are correct but I would like to point on that on paper I really like boqvist zacha wood as a third line. It could be much worse ya know. They could have boqvist on the fourth and Rooney on the third. Hopefully they play well but everyone on that fourth line is more talented than cam Jansen and Andrew Peters so we have made some progress. Maybe they will chip in offensively tonight. I hope they do lol

Reactions: My3Sons

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Oof those lines. Not sure why we haven't seen any call ups, I don't care if it's only for a few games, get that entire 4th line the f*** out of here.

They're really trying to run Mac into the ground, the kid has been sick, give him a day off FFS.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
cmon lou may have f***ed us but i wouldn’t call him retro trash :sarcasm:

i might actually watch this one. lgd

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Rooney seems to be good at preventing goals at least. He stinks, but the team doesn’t get scored on much when he’s out there. He’s got that going for him, which is nice.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
You are correct but I would like to point on that on paper I really like boqvist zacha wood as a third line. It could be much worse ya know. They could have boqvist on the fourth and Rooney on the third. Hopefully they play well but everyone on that fourth line is more talented than cam Jansen and Andrew Peters so we have made some progress. Maybe they will chip in offensively tonight. I hope they do lol

That's my favorite line of the bunch - hope it gets somebody going.

Ugh those lines are pretty terrible. I wonder what Camalleri, Dean McAmmond, and Lee Stempniak are doing right now...

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Nice to have 2 RWs on the 1st line and 2 LWs on the 3rd line.

I guess we'll never see the "Boqvist on the 1st line" experiment again since he proved he can't play there by getting hurt on his first shift.
It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA