Oj2amW3.jpg

JypF3Ha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Go **** yourself Toronto.

What's with all the god damn 4 PM starts. The NCAA, AHL both love to play @ 4 PM and now we have to play @ 4 PM while we are playing at home?

Eat **** Sportsnet

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Go **** yourself Toronto.

What's with all the god damn 4 PM starts. The NCAA, AHL both love to play @ 4 PM and now we have to play @ 4 PM while we are playing at home?

Eat **** Sportsnet

I've always wondered; if Toronto was a western city, would games in the East pander to their timezone?

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
This has always happened. I don't know when canuck fans are going to give up this 4 o'clock fight.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
So the Canucks that have one of the hardest travel schedules in the league should just give up time zone advantage to a team?

It's garbage we should be playing at 7 PM this is our rink/OUR rules.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
So the Canucks that have one of the hardest travel schedules in the league should just give up time zone advantage to a team?

It's garbage we should be playing at 7 PM this is our rink/OUR rules.

You gotta realize though it's a business and ratings are a huge thing. 4 pm PST is much more manageable for Toronto fans and the east, as well as places in Europe as well, since the Leafs are such a popular franchise.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
I know it's about business.

I just don't care that Sportsnet gets slightly more viewers because of this move. If I were the canucks I wouldn't stand for it.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Yea it sucks for fans having to bend over to cater to the east for ratings. However i bet the players are happy to get to go home before midnight and spend time with their families or go have a fun night out

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
You gotta realize though it's a business and ratings are a huge thing. 4 pm PST is much more manageable for Toronto fans and the east, as well as places in Europe as well, since the Leafs are such a popular franchise.

Its ********.
Catering to literally one team isnt justifiable.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Toronto should play all their away games @ 4PM because it maximizes revenues.

Imagine if we made everyone out east play at 11 PM just because our market is bigger.

Once a yr... HNiC..
No big deal. But every yr, this inferior angle comes out.
It's expected. I look forward to next yr's posts. And yr after.. And the yr after...

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Who cares? Let it go.

This is just quacking for the sake of quacking! Go back to *****ing about Benning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad