Resume of the 2018-1019 in a few words

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Expected worse but still disappointed.
This is on me!!!!! x 100000000000000000 .He rewards his players for all there hard effort at the deadline with Weisse,Thompson and Weal .what a putz ,once again thanks molson Magoo.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The bad powerplay gave birth to another thread. Color me shocked.

that's still one of the best 5 on 5 habs edition we've seen in a long time.

The 5v5 theory is totally overrated as a matter of fact I think the opposite is true in playoff style hockey. I've always felt this team would struggle when the whistles get put away.
We haven't played good hockey at all in March.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Pointing in the right direction, even if we miss the playoffs.[/QUO and it only took 7 years of price's career,what a total waste, that Alone should have gotten bergeven fired but the true problem is the president of hockey operations.this is what happens when you have so much money that results don't matter ,as fans we have been sold a bill of goods for so long that it just feels hopeless.Then we will be bullshited again by the spin Master at the year end presser,can anyone guess what the excuse will be this year?and if I f%$#ckin hear one more time that no one expected us to even compete this year!

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012

I stopped reading after your first sentence, since it said resume of the season in a couple words. :laugh:

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
The 5v5 theory is totally overrated as a matter of fact I think the opposite is true in playoff style hockey. I've always felt this team would struggle when the whistles get put away.
We haven't played good hockey at all in March.

I dont know, we have crappy special teams, not that your opinion isn't valid but it would be just as fair to say less calls could benefit us.

I obviously Agree we underperformed in march, but I thought our 5 on 5 game was not the problem for the most part.

A few well timed pp goals and this place would look like a carnival.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Wow... where's Chezz when you need him

GTFO NOOB :sarcasm:

That is harsh! Dude has been around since February and has things to say .... opinions, new and developed, bursting out. Context, history, a sense of who is who on these boards over the last 10 years or more ... drain the swap, we got a new guy who tells it like it is and will get the Mexicans to pay for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad