Confirmed with Link: Restocking Wilkes-Barre: Pens sign Conner, Drazenovic, Ebbett, Farnham to 2-way deals

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Per Pens web site. Details forthcoming.

All four contracts are one-year, two-way deals that pay out the $550,000 minimum at the NHL level.

The diminutive Chris Conner is back for his second stint with the organization and is an accomplished AHL scorer.

Nick Drazenovic is coming off of the best pro season of his career with Springfield.

Andrew Ebbett fills a much-needed AHL veteran role with nearly 200 NHL games under his belt.

Bobby Farnham played for WBS on an AHL deal last season and is already one of the league's most annoying pests.

Last edited:

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Is that Chris ****ing Conner, oh ****. 4th line is now Glass-Adams-Conner

Good on Farnham though.

Also Drazenovic is Canadian, I bet some thought Shero pulled a fast one on them.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Chris Conner I'm guessing?

Will be interested in the deals. Suspect more to come.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'd like to see Farnham make the Pens soon, i hear he's got some promise as a 4th line type energy guy ala Vitale.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Oh god, it is Chris Conner. That 4th-line is now reality.

Who else from the 2009 season is available? Can we smuggle Fedentenko back from the KHL? Is Satan playing in some Slovak league? Bring 'em back. Where have you gone Petr Sykora?

On Vinyl

Oh Danny Boy
Jul 5, 2010
IAVDBTR
Adams for two more years, and the return of a member of the BUZZ LINE!?

Bylsma must be literally drooling.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Conner and Ebbett aren't good in the NHL, but for AHL depth they're better than Philippe Dupuis and Holzapfel (who combined to play 0 games for Pittsburgh this past season...), Drazenovic is a solid AHLer with an awesome name, and good to see Farnham finally get a big boy contract.

I should have assumed depth signings that every team makes every summer would lead to mass cliff jumping here...this board is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
We really needed reinforcements for the Baby Pens. Andy Ebbett is a point per game player in the AHL, with 200 NHL games as well. He's undersized though but he will be a good 1st line forward for WBS. Nick Drazenovic and Conner should be a good for 50 points in the minors too. And Farnham finally gets his NHL contract. Nothing to complain about.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Good depth signings, particularly Ebbett. He's NHL caliber in everything but size.

Whoops sorry I meant to say OOHHH SHERO I HATE YOU BYLSMA YOU SUCK I'M 14 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS THE WORST OFFSEASON EVER

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Ebett - Drazenovic - Conner
Zolnierczyk - Gibbons - Thompson
Kuhnhackl - Megna - Zlobin
Farnham - Payerl - Uher
MacIntyre

Harrington - Dumoulin
Samuelsson - Ruopp
McNeil - D'Agostino

Zatkoff
Hartzell

Assuming Sill makes the roster as the 13th forward though it can just as easily be Scrabbles. I think Shero will sign at least one Vet dmen, hopefully one who is good on the PP.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
very good AHL building pieces and some decent callup options. Some chances for those players in camp could play a role in their decision, too. They literally have to beat one of Glass/Adams/Jeffrey and they´re in the lineup.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
What position does Farnham play most often, LW or RW (or C)?

LW mostly for WBS, though he did play both. Actually now that I think about it, he might of played both wings almost equally. I know he played more LW near the end of the season.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Conner-Letestu-Kennedy had a stretch where they actually played quite well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad