NFL: Reports: Kaepernick filing grievance against owners for collusion

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Still doesn't change the fact Kaepernick is a tool.

The protests aren't keeping him out of the NFL. It's the fact he's a moron.

I was totally fine with what he was doing too. He's in America, where it's a god given right to criticize institutions and such. He was protesting in what my opinion, was a legitimate cause in a non-violent way.

Instead of sticking to his guns, he makes it all about him. Makes comments about Castro in Miami. Baltimore has the owner and Ray Lewis, who basically is the Baltimore Ravens to a lot of people actively trying to get him a gig, then his bimbo of a girlfriend calls the owner a slave master and Lewis a "house ******." Baltimore obviously being wise enough, decide to not even bother.

Then he has the balls to sue for collusion. His stance went from "why can't miniorities get a fair shake from people?" to "waaaah why is the white man keeping me and only me down"

**** him. Honestly surprised more players haven't called him out on his BS. (though wiser perhaps, since it makes their cause look worse by even mentioning Kaep's name)

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Risking his career and protesting injustice with in our country is not worthy of being Times person of the year?

Interesting.

The only way he risks his career was to keep showing what an awful QB he was.

This is the best situation for him he gets to cry about it being political that he is out of the NFL not his crappy play and he gets to whine about whatever BS cause he is supposedly fighting for.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn

This is the best situation for him he gets to cry about it being political that he is out of the NFL not his crappy play and he gets to whine about whatever BS cause he is supposedly fighting for.
You can’t tell me Kaepernick is worse than a lot of QBs with a job.

If protesting oppression of black people is whining to you, I think I know what kind of person you are.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

There's nothing that's "BS" about racism. And I would bet that you would never ever say to his face or any black man that being against racism is "whining" lol.

Reactions: BKIslandersFan

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

If protesting oppression of black people is whining to you, I think I know what kind of person you are.

I think if he really cared about getting his message out he would pull off childish stunts like wearing the pig socks and instead actually engage in a proper discussion.

I know this that if Wilson or Brady or Rogers did the exact same things they would all be on the same teams they are now, wouldn't have missed a game and wouldn't have had a second thought about whether or not to cut them, so Kaepernick being out of the league has to do with his on-field ability not racism or his off-field antics.

And plenty of people have raised issue about racism without having to try to be as disruptive and me-me that Kaepernick has been. Lebron James for example is a guy that has raised issues, even ruffled feathers, but never done it in a cheap way or in way that tries to put more of the focus on him than the issues.

Reactions: Voight

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I think if he really cared about getting his message out he would pull off childish stunts like wearing the pig socks and instead actually engage in a proper discussion.

I know this that if Wilson or Brady or Rogers did the exact same things they would all be on the same teams they are now, wouldn't have missed a game and wouldn't have had a second thought about whether or not to cut them, so Kaepernick being out of the league has to do with his on-field ability not racism or his off-field antics.

And plenty of people have raised issue about racism without having to try to be as disruptive and me-me that Kaepernick has been. Lebron James for example is a guy that has raised issues, even ruffled feathers, but never done it in a cheap way or in way that tries to put more of the focus on him than the issues.
I do agree wearing pig socks was not productive.

And engaging in proper discussion, isn’t, his ya know, job. All he can do is bring focus to the issue at hand. People who should be discussing the issues are the police and African American community as whole.

Brady and Rodgers have no reason to protest so this will never be an issue with them. Horrible comparison.

Look at the list of QBs with jobs and you can’t tell me Kaep isn’t being blackballed.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

He is being kept down by a league that is what? 80% African-American ? If he could play he would be playing.Even if he is better than a few backups he is toxic by his own actions and no team wants a circus clown sideshow by a nobody backup QB.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
He is being kept down by a league that is what? 80% African-American ? If he could play he would be playing.Even if he is better than a few backups he is toxic by his own actions and no team wants a circus clown sideshow by a nobody backup QB.
I am sorry, NFL owners and executives are 80% black?

I am sorry if you think civil rights are circus clown show.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I do agree wearing pig socks was not productive.

And engaging in proper discussion, isn’t, his ya know, job. All he can do is bring focus to the issue at hand. People who should be discussing the issues are the police and African American community as whole.

Brady and Rodgers have no reason to protest so this will never be an issue with them. Horrible comparison.

Look at the list of QBs with jobs and you can’t tell me Kaep isn’t being blackballed.

Sure it isn't his job but if that is what he wants to do, raise awareness, then he should do it in a manner that is productive. He doesn't have to do it that way but it sure makes it a lot more pointless if he does.

He is being "blackballed" (not at all what is happening) because he isn't good enough to be of value to an NFL team. If he was a better player he would be in the NFL no doubt about it.

And why do Brady and Rodgers not have any reason to protest? Can't other people than black people have an issue with racism or isn't there something else for them to protest? And knowing that was the weak response that would come was why I included Wilson who you conveniently left out.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I am sorry, NFL owners and executives are 80% black?

I am sorry if you think civil rights are circus clown show.
Try and twist it , So the owners are racist ? When they employ 80% African-American ? Many coaches included.
Civil rights arent a circus clown show ,Keap is.
Is that difficult for you? Trying to portray another forum member as a racist by reading things into their posts is as out of touch as Keap is with his personal situation.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Sure it isn't his job but if that is what he wants to do, raise awareness, then he should do it in a manner that is productive. He doesn't have to do it that way but it sure makes it a lot more pointless if he does.

He is being "blackballed" (not at all what is happening) because he isn't good enough to be of value to an NFL team. If he was a better player he would be in the NFL no doubt about it.

And why do Brady and Rodgers not have any reason to protest? Can't other people than black people have an issue with racism or isn't there something else for them to protest? And knowing that was the weak response that would come was why I included Wilson who you conveniently left out.
You do understand the productive protest is where it gets the most attention and discussion right? It’s a protest.

So explain Eric Reid to me.

Brady and Rodgers are not part of race that is being oppressed by police...

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You do understand the productive protest is where it gets the most attention and discussion right? It’s a protest.

So explain Eric Reid to me.

Brady and Rodgers are not part of race that is being oppressed by police...

Again you avoid Wilson.

Why does it matter if Brady and Rodgers are part of the race that is being oppressed by the police. IF they came out and said the same things that Kaepernick said does it not matter?

And what would you like me to explain about Eric Reid? Is he supposed to be an example of a guy getting "blackballed"?

If that is the case explain the numerous guys that have knelt and are still the league, explain Richard Sherman, explain Malcolm Jenkins. Plenty of outspoken guys in the league still have jobs, plenty of guys who have knelt and still have jobs.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Eric Reid one is definitely an eyebrow raiser.

I still believe Kaep kinda screwed himself though. Maybe he was being blackballed , but when his girlfriend said the vile **** she said about the Ravens ownership and Ray Lewis (the guy who tried to help Kaep in the first place) he should be blackballed.

He's not good enough to be a starter (that's where this started) and while he probably should be a backup on somebody's roster, nobody wants the baggage.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
I still believe Kaep kinda screwed himself though. Maybe he was being blackballed , but when his girlfriend said the vile **** she said about the Ravens ownership and Ray Lewis (the guy who tried to help Kaep in the first place) he should be blackballed.

He's not good enough to be a starter (that's where this started) and while he probably should be a backup on somebody's roster, nobody wants the baggage.

Wow, big surprise. You're a right winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad