Regular season MVP for the Wild

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
The Holy Trinity of Goaltending: The fighter, the rookie, and the universe.

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I voted Suter, but the goaltending option is mighty appealing as well.

Many of those games man... We got lucky as hell with how anemic our scoring is.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
Hard to ignore what Granlund or Keumper did filling in for injuries but Pommer has been consistently leading this team offensively all year and surer has been a rock per usual.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I went Parise. He missed 15 games but is nearly tied for lead in points and goals, leads in PP points and goals, +13, leads the team in shots, just does everything.

Basically the same reasons I voted for Parise. If he didn't take that Steen slapper to the foot in December, I think this discussion looks a lot different.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Voted for Zach. Ended up with 29 goals even after playing 66 games is not to shabby at all. I think he adds so much to the team as far as effort and leadership. The guy is relentless on both ends of the ice.

1b. Suter- No explanation needed
2. Harding, Kuemper- Those guys stole us some games when they were on. Could have been the difference in making the playoffs.

Billy Mays Here*

MVP in my opinion is most easily answered by where the team would be had that player not played the entire year.

Parise/Koivu/Pommers would be a big loss, but there would be no bigger loss to this team than Suter.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Voted for Zach. Ended up with 29 goals even after playing 66 games is not to shabby at all. I think he adds so much to the team as far as effort and leadership. The guy is relentless on both ends of the ice.

1b. Suter- No explanation needed
2. Harding, Kuemper- Those guys stole us some games when they were on. Could have been the difference in making the playoffs.

Dang, if Parise played a full year, we'd likely be damn close to our 2nd 40 goal scorer.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I dunno, the way Mikko has been setting him up has been pretty damn sweet.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Suter isn't the sexy choice but there isn't anyone even close to irreplaceable as him on the team currently. Would hate to have seen what would happen if he'd missed 15 games this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad