Regular season MVP for the Wild

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Little surprised to see Mikko with 0 votes, to be honest. He would have probably been my 2nd choice.

This team was doing great without him though, maybe that has something to do about it.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I voted Pominville but any of the guys who stepped up when Parise and Koivu went down would work.

They saved our season and did it on the road vs playoff teams.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Enough said...

I'm sorry, I just like to troll polls.... Seriously Suter seeing the team played fine without Parise and Koivu. It remains to be seen what the D would without Suter.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
My vote isn't listed up there. It's simple: goaltending. Not just one crease monkey....all of them. We could have sank fast after losing each one, but they kept stepping up.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'm also curious to see who voted for certain players.

I voted Granlund. He's finally developing into the offensive catalyst this team needs.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
I'm also curious to see who voted for certain players.

I voted Granlund. He's finally developing into the offensive catalyst this team needs.

I said Kuemper. Came in and played out of his mind when both guys we started the season with went down. Don't think anybody in the league besides maybe the Wild thought he had it in him.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Since we cant vote for the goaltending rotation as a whole, I voted Kuemper, because he's the guy who kept us afloat with outstanding play for a huge chunk of the season. He started what, 20 straight games? Sure there was the Olympic break there, but still!

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Suter, but close second is Pommer. The guy has been steady all year scoring for us.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Suter, in spite of that craptastic game he had last night. Parise has been great but missed games due to injury. Koivu the same, and he was mediocre during parts of the year, though he looks good now. Poms has produced, but there really isn't much to his game besides scoring.

Billy Mays Here*

Suter or Parise for me. Koivu stepped up big the last part of the season as well.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I think I'll make one of these polls for forwards and goalies as well. MVP defenseman is pretty obvious :D

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Suter. Koivu & Parise get the HMs because goaltending as a whole can't be voted for.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Suter. There were plenty of good candidates, but the guy played half a game at an excellent level each night. One can't simply overlook that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad