Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
I find him very interesting. He never intended to win, he couldn't by entering so late. So why did he run? Who benefited most? Almost a Billion spent where? oh, the media........ NICE

I asked this question earlier, how did Bloomburg make all of those Billions??????

Giant media empire and stock terminals that cost $24k a yr in subscription fees. Next?

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I find him very interesting. He never intended to win, he couldn't by entering so late. So why did he run? Who benefited most? Almost a Billion spent where? oh, the media........ NICE

Right, so running for President as a billionaire doesn't mean that you necessarily have good intentions, or any ability to govern well. That was my point.

I asked this question earlier, how did Bloomburg make all of those Billions??????

What does that have to do with what we were talking about?

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Right, so running for President as a billionaire doesn't mean that you necessarily have good intentions, or any ability to govern well. That was my point.

What does that have to do with what we were talking about?

He's part of the Pentaverate, and runs the Trilateral Commission ... duh.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
You're kind of jumping from point to point here, throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks.

So I'm not going to keep traversing down this rabbit hole with you, but at least you've moved on from the overly simplistic "he's a billionaire, so he must have my best interests in mind" point.

No one here who ridicules ever goes down that RABBIT HOLE .... china

Who was most damaged by the election of 2016? china
Who was made to come to the table to agree to a new trade deal?..... china
Who was working with top US Scientists to create a bio warfare? .... china
Where did this virus come from?............china

IF our President is who I think he is, this story is far from over regarding the virus. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there could be a lot of arrests made if 1 + 1 end up equaling 2

We aren't going to have to wait long, we'll know in a few weeks if my "hypothesis" is on the right track.

Until that happens, laugh away.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada

IF our President is who I think he is, this story is far from over regarding the virus. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there could be a lot of arrests made if 1 + 1 end up equaling 2

We aren't going to have to wait long, we'll know in a few weeks if my "hypothesis" is on the right track.

We were talking about who you can listen to and trust about the pandemic. I said the experts, you said Trump because he's rich...

Then you wanted to talk about Bloomberg's business interests in China (while linking to an article that doesn't even mention him) - while not mentioning Trump's failed attempts at doing business in China. Now you want to talk about the Chinese creating the virus in a lab and releasing it in their country on purpose? You need to focus on one thing at a time.

Last edited:

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
Hey guys (and gals), y'all ever hear about this "capitalism" shit? It turns out that a bunch of companies are trying to make money in different countries! It's wild! How does no one know about this?

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018

For somebody so woke. How do you not realize the 5 big families run this country? Politics is gangs for average people. Got the red and blue. It's just tactics to divide us and you eat it up.

Reactions: EightyOne

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Reactions: billybudd and Jacob

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
For somebody so woke. How do you not realize the 5 big families run this country? Politics is gangs for average people. Got the red and blue. It's just tactics to divide us and you eat it up.

Ok, but can you dispute one statement in my post that you quoted?
We were talking about who you can listen to and trust about the pandemic. I said the experts, you said Trump because he's rich...

Then you wanted to talk about Bloomberg's business interests in China (while linking to an article that doesn't even mention him) - while not mentioning Trump's failed attempts at doing business in China. Now you want to talk about the Chinese creating the virus in a lab and releasing it in their country on purpose? You need to focus on one thing at a time.

Wrong, you introduced Bloomberg to counter the point as to why our current President destroyed his life to become President.

Wrong, I never stated the Chinese released the virus on purpose; But I would love to know more about the origin, how and why.

If you want to discuss, don't put words into my mouth. I responded to you injecting Bloomberg and I gave you motive to his candidacy.

I'm simply saying it's very suspect how all of the vitriol, the hate, the divisiveness and now the virus can all be taken back to one source.... china

Please do your own search of s well-known speech by Comrade General Chi Haotian, Vice-Chairman Of China’s Military Commission, December, 2005.

It may shake you to your core

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I see a lot of missing posts. I feel like I missed something... but I don’t feel bad about it.

Just the guy who tried to drag us into some nonsense a few months ago and we shut it down.

Anyway this thread needs some comic relief...

Guess who was going grocery shopping today and went to start his Pilot and the battery was dead!

It’s cool though because I’ll just take the truck... oh f*** the Pilot is blocking the truck...

I’ll just call a friend or family member and get a new battery.... oh...

Ok I uh...

Have to walk all the way over to my dads where my other car has been sitting since I left it there when this shit all started...

“Hey dad my life rocks can you put my keys outside because f*** me... and I’m enjoying the walk over to your digs with all the rotten garbage all over the sidewalks because they decided they didn’t want to collect it yesterday...”

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Just the guy who tried to drag us into some nonsense a few months ago and we shut it down.

Anyway this thread needs some comic relief...

Guess who was going grocery shopping today and went to start his Pilot and the battery was dead!

It’s cool though because I’ll just take the truck... oh f*** the Pilot is blocking the truck...

I’ll just call a friend or family member and get a new battery.... oh...

Ok I uh...

Have to walk all the way over to my dads where my other car has been sitting since I left it there when this shit all started...

“Hey dad my life rocks can you put my keys outside because f*** me... and I’m enjoying the walk over to your digs with all the rotten garbage all over the sidewalks because they decided they didn’t want to collect it yesterday...”

Do you know its the battery and not the alternator? (not that I want it to be the latter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad