Post-Game Talk: Refs try their best to help the Sabres but it's not enough. Leafs win 5-3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
That's a big one on a few levels. Got a little hairy at the end there, but it was just a few shifts in an otherwise dominant performance.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah we allowed 3 goals in the 3rd, but were we really all that bad?
Look the Flames game I can criticize the team, but this is not that game. We were alright.
Also nice we didn't trade Matthews or Nylander yesterday. They responded. Marner is about to explode too.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Normally that third period would really concern me, but I still think this was a dominate performance and I didn’t mind our game in the third.

JT line was a force shift after shift.

Matthews was his nastiest, great game.

Goat best game of the year, not a fan but credit due.

That’s a winning formula tonight, we’re transitioning from the inevitable coaching uptick to a more instructive read.
You said it
Terrific coaching

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Really good win, had to fight through some adversity. Could make things easier on ourselves with an early kill but nice to battle through.

Be interesting to see if DOPS does anything. Similarities with the Kerfoot and Hyman suspension from Okposo

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Bettman helping USA tv ratings by Gifting phantom calls to Sabres

And still lose LMAO

Like the College Scandal girl who thought they are actually smart.

Buffalo actually thinks they are good - All REFS

REAL SCORE 4-0

BUFFALO YOU KNOW IT

WE KNOW IT

Matthews owned Eichels Soul!!!!
And Mickheyev a Rookie made Dahlin eat his nutsack

Bettman/REFs/DoPS. Glad you arseholes lost money and houses tonight.

Go Leafs gooooooo

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I honestly didnt want to buy the narrative that we were intentionally being screwed by the refs but something fishy is definitely going on.

Thought Engvall and Mik were a force all night and consistently threatening with their speed.

Good win now 8-4 under Keefe.

Regardless im absolutely fed up with the inconsistency of officiating in this league.

Needs a radical overhall between the on ice stuff and how they handle disciplinary action

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I thought we were the better team for the majority of the game but we do like to make things hard on ourselves

The first 2 periods are a blueprint of how this team can and should play moving forward

We also showed some fragility in the 3rd but the positive is we're winning these games more often now rather than completely imploding and burning potential points

We beat a team ahead of us on the points table and gave them nothing so today is a good day

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
**** the refs. **** Okposo. DoPS will be blind obviously.

Matthews with an amazing goal and beat two goalies.

Not just that when Hyman went hard into the boards , the Slugs Dman actually had is stick in Hymans leg, it was a clear tripping PIM, then they call that ticky tacky PIM on Tavares. So once again its open season on the Leafs and the refs wont do a dang thing to protect our players.

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
Time for the leafs to start hammering the puck at the refs faces when they are getting blatantly f***ed over like tonight. First chance you get after a bullshit call to clear it....and every goddamned time after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad