Refs need to start showing Kreider respect

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Because he get's penalized for hockey plays, I don't think **** like that should be punished; it's removing elements of the game.

And God forbid......remove elements of HIS game. If the league doesn't correct this particular issue they have with what is runnng , and what isn't...........he might end up playing soft like Nasher. Ugh.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Don't worry, I'm for sure Stepan will be gone this off season. He's exactly what you said.....too slow. Doesn't fit into AV's system. Regardless of "how good" he is both ways. Sather will jump on it as well, because of holdout.

I'd be pretty surprised if Sather traded Stepan in the same offesesaon that he's going to be forced to buyout Richards. Who exactly is going to play center? Why cause even more turnover at the team's weakest point?

Sather's dumb, but that'd be pretty dumb even by his standards.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Because he get's penalized for hockey plays, I don't think **** like that should be punished; it's removing elements of the game.

I respectfully disagree. How will you feel when Milan Lucic or PK Subban do the same thing to Hank?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad