Red Wings World Championships 2017

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
I thought AA looked great on his wing down the stretch. Those two worked well together.

I feel like both Larkin and AA like to hang on to the puck, usually this causes conflict, though it worked out when we had Datsyuk and Zetterberg playing together, so who knows.

The important thing this upcoming season is for Larkin to establish himself as a center, even if he struggles, if they want him to play center in the future, he needs to make the transition and stick with it.

chris05

May 23, 2013
the USA goalie was real good. unfortunately he was not good enough to carry all those weak michigan players. Larkin telling the media before game time the Finland goalie is not playing well and is struggling.
Really.....Larking playing more than Eichel is a recipe for disaster. Larkin playing over Mantha is how you kill a 26 year playoff run.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
the USA goalie was real good. unfortunately he was not good enough to carry all those weak michigan players. Larkin telling the media before game time the Finland goalie is not playing well and is struggling.
Really.....Larking playing more than Eichel is a recipe for disaster. Larkin playing over Mantha is how you kill a 26 year playoff run.

Eichel had an awful tourney... #71 was fantastic

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

Sick you didn't watch the tournament.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008

Howard was the USA goalie, Larkin played one heck of a game / tournament and putting the blame on Larkin playing over Mantha is not the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to the streak ending.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Larkin was probably the best US player. Gaudreau and Eichel were HORRENDOUS in that game. Trouba sucked too.

chris05

May 23, 2013
"Eichel had an awful tourney... #71 was fantastic"

Relative to who?????? According to 21 of the USA ....the Finland goalie was not having a good tournament and not playing well. Ask 21 how many he put behind the not so good goalie. Don't you find it comical that 39 would be over looked for 71. 39 should be saying you sent me down for this guy.....

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
"Eichel had an awful tourney... #71 was fantastic"

Relative to who?????? According to 21 of the USA ....the Finland goalie was not having a good tournament and not playing well. Ask 21 how many he put behind the not so good goalie. Don't you find it comical that 39 would be over looked for 71. 39 should be saying you sent me down for this guy.....

I watched the games, Eichel was one of USAs worst forwards, Larkin was one of their best.

Why you are talking about Mantha I don't know.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Mrazek is just backing up Francouz against Russia.

Isn't this like the playoffs for the World Champ? Interesting that they didn't start him. Throughout his career except one year he has always doubled his play in playoff games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad