Post-Game Talk: Red Wings vs SENS, 7:00 pm (City TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Feels like Sens players are now waiting for some shoe to drop. That’s what the effort looked like...either coaching change or stone,Duchene to get traded. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Sens play a little more like earlier in the season once the trade deadline passes.

On another note, this season might go down as one of the most incompetently managed seasons of all time. That’s pretty historic
It already has

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Apparently balcers 11th is forward icetime while playing so well tonight? Does Boucher think he’s making the payoffs. I’ve never seen a coaches ideas blow up in his f***ing face so much and keep going. Let alone stay employed.

Reactions: topshelf15

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Is it wrong that I paid more attention to the twitter and forum bashing than I did the actual on ice product?

Or is that just the state of this franchise?

Damn I feel bad for our guys. Nothing they can do will ever change thecpublics perception of them. What a 24 month ride.

Reactions: Deku

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Is it wrong that I paid more attention to the twitter and forum bashing than I did the actual on ice product?

Or is that just the state of this franchise?

Damn I feel bad for our guys. Nothing they can do will ever change thecpublics perception of them. What a 24 month ride.

Yes, it is wrong.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
We sit in the basement and ,get shutout by Detroit...Yet nothing happens,the team doesnt care anymore...As the brass doesnt care ....f***en useless

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Burrows was great for us in that playoff run. Dahlen has (predictably, to some of us) not transitioned well to North America. Dahlen wasn't even in our top 5 prospects.

He’s having as good a rookie season in the AHL as Chlapik had... Dahlins 12G would be 3rd in Belleville

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I don't see how Melnyk was involved in the Duchene deal, or the Hoffman deal, or the other big deals. The Brassard trade was not a "fantastic" by any stretch of imagination. It hinges on Gustavsson, so right now I have it in the "undecided" category.

If you look from a longer time frame perspective, the return is not all that bad.

I mentioned this other day, in another thread after Brassard was traded to Florida.

I was wondered what Ottawa eventually ended up with, after they traded Mike Zibanejad and a 2018 2nd rounder, to acquire Brassard, whom they eventually traded to Pittsburgh.

From what I can remember, they have Filip Gustavsson, Nick Moutrey, Jacob Bernard-Docker, Luke Loheit, a 2019 3rd rounder, and a 2020 3rd rounder to show for trading Mike Zibanejad and a 2018 2nd rounder for Brassard.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
570845216.jpg

Def 15.5k last night! Lmao

Pic courtesy of my Leafs fan buddy who got free tickets

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Dorion saying injuries are the reason we’re in last place. This guy is something else.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
No need to go sour on eachother, we all hate what have happened to this team these past few years. I was going to watch this game but fell asleep before it started, glad I did.. Just wish the league would step and remove the clown owner and incompetent GM controlling this team at this point.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Sorry that your imagined massive boycott based on the pure hatred you have for the owners, and actually believe everyone in Ottawa shares, is not panning out as you predicted.

The Drop in average attendance is more due to the on ice performance of the team than it is due to blind hate directed at the owner.
The freebies are a real thing

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
If you look from a longer time frame perspective, the return is not all that bad.

I mentioned this other day, in another thread after Brassard was traded to Florida.

I was wondered what Ottawa eventually ended up with, after they traded Mike Zibanejad and a 2018 2nd rounder, to acquire Brassard, whom they eventually traded to Pittsburgh.

From what I can remember, they have Filip Gustavsson, Nick Moutrey, Jacob Bernard-Docker, Luke Loheit, a 2019 3rd rounder, and a 2020 3rd rounder to show for trading Mike Zibanejad and a 2018 2nd rounder for Brassard.
Absolutely abysmal return on a still developing center... who is now a 25 year old PPG center

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
Absolutely abysmal return on a still developing center... who is now a 25 year old PPG center
To be fair, Zibanejad is getting all the ice time on a terrible team and Rangers fans have the same complaints we did about him: lack of drive and consistency. He's nothing special. Bobby Ryan puts up points despite being abhorrent, there's more to it than that

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well to be fair, had the team been halthy the senators would probably have picked up another win or two and only be like third last.
Most of those games lost were gaborik and pageau. Pageau is good but what did he think gaborik was gonna offer?

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Dorion saying injuries are the reason we’re in last place. This guy is something else.

:laugh:

The team has actually been remarkably healthy. In terms of players who are actually good, they've missed:

Duchene for 9 games
Chabot for 8 games
Tkachuk for 11 games

Andy missed time, but will still start 50+ games. Basically Dorion is blaming this clusterf*** season on Pageau missing half the year.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Yeah we’re just as bad as last year(maybe even more entertaining and Count is seemingly bragging That our attendance is only down by ONE THOUSAND people per game

Attendance is down 5-6% according to published numbers, and likely 10+% in terms of actual paid tickets. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad