Post-Game Talk: Red Wings vs SENS, 7:00 pm (City TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :wings

Easy Win!

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Both teams are on back to back and travelling.

Red Wings coming in off of 2 straight wins and the Sens have lost 3 straight.

Two bad teams fighting over two meaningless points.

Last edited:

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Balcers hatty
That's what I would call an entertainment!!!

Yes I see it before my eyes, Balcers will score 3 shorthanded goals in 1st period first minute while playing 3vs6. He will receive instant Stanley Cup and he will retire to be inducted into Hockey Hall of Fame couple of minutes later. This is priceless, puck is life!

Reactions: Deku and branch

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Does it matter if we win? We have no pick and we're not making the playoffs. Just play a good game of hockey regardless of the score.

I just want the first domino to fall. Followed by the rest of them.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
I think the last time we played Detroit, we gave birth to the “let’s SAY we make the playoffs...” thread, that people got mad at me for tossing cold water on.

In all seriousness, I’m thinking of heading to Lansdowne for the 67’s game tonight - from Kanata lol.

....but people from Kanata won’t go downtown to watch hockey, eh Genie?

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
Hey, while we are talking Detroit.

Here's my Melnyk inspired trade with the wings.

Zetterberg - 6m cap hit (3.3m salary)
Franzen - 4m cap hit (1 m salary)
Kronwall - 4.75 cap hit (1.75 salary)
Zadina - ELC

Duchene - (signed at 9m cap hit)
Ryan - 7.25 cap hit

Yeah, so basically we take on 14m in cap but it only costs 6m in actual salary. Free's up money for stone and we get a prospect. (okay, maybe Zadina is a stretch, swap as necessary)

Detroit gets Duchene.

What else are we going to talk about...it's detroit:)

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Just got rammed in the side by a skidding car while waiting at a stop sign.... if you are going to the game, leave now and drive slowly and attentively, especially on side streets! There were people pulled over and exchanging information every 2 or 3 blocks and suddenly I was one of them! Everyone and everything is fine but just remember to drive carefully and attentively if you really need to drive... it’s dangerous out there and I was lucky to come out of it without any real damages

Reactions: senswon

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
And who takes his place? Marc Crawford?

Boucher will be gone in the off-season. No reason to get ride of him now.

Anyone. The young guys are learning bad habits. Did you see what Tkatchuk did on the 4th goal (I believe) yesterday? He was way out of position and was running around like a headless chicken. There is no defensive structure. People say we need stability. But what if that stability is inherently bad? This is not good.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I get hockey is for everyone but why are they showcasing team USA athletes on hockey night in Canada?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I think the last time we played Detroit, we gave birth to the “let’s SAY we make the playoffs...” thread, that people got mad at me for tossing cold water on.

In all seriousness, I’m thinking of heading to Lansdowne for the 67’s game tonight - from Kanata lol.

....but people from Kanata won’t go downtown to watch hockey, eh Genie?

Much better and more meaningful game going on at Lansdowne tonight. Two best teams in the east

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Paul is getting dangerously close to the Shane Prince tier of inexplicable and unjustified fan love.

Eh, Prince was mediocre but at least he got the chance to play. Paul has looked ok and barely gotten any ice. I don't love Paul at all but he should either be in the AHL or in the lineup... It just doesnt make sense in a year where we are evaluating young players

I loved the Prince trade when it happened btw

Reactions: Deku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad