Confirmed with Link: Red Wings sign F Daniel Sprong (1 yr, 2M)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Btw, why I think Sprong should be in the lineup? He is the only player aside from Larkin who surprises the goalies and scores these goals from nowhere catching the goalie by surprise. That is what we need. We don't have a team talented and good enough to win games by pretty goals and plays,

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Btw, why I think Sprong should be in the lineup? He is the only player aside from Larkin who surprises the goalies and scores these goals from nowhere catching the goalie by surprise. That is what we need. We don't have a team talented and good enough to win games by pretty goals and plays,
His defense is very bad. I love his offensive game most of the time. He doesn't play because he doesn't work hard on D.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
His defense is very bad. I love his offensive game most of the time. He doesn't play because he doesn't work hard on D.
I think the predators and Saros are the opponent you have to use Sprong against.
Fabbri 25 games 3 goals. DeBrincat 10+12 and counting. Perron? Compher? Copp is worse than Draper at offense.
I think only Larkin and Sprong use those shots where they surprise goalies and force them to give up semi softies. Other than Raymond and Kane Larkin is not getting help.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
We should have traded him in the off season. The way he was producing and his low salary we could have fetched a 2nd off a contender I'm sure

Could have used that pick in a trade for someone or use in a trade to get rid of the likes of holl copp

Yzerman f***ed up

Twinger

Sep 28, 2017
I could see Sprong as the kind of player to sign for more money with a bottom team with the idea to put up points then be traded at the deadline when teams have more cap space

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad