GDT: Red Wings @ Sharks - 10:30 PM EST - FSD

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
If AA got traded I wouldn't pretend like we lost Kucherov. Nice try tho.
No one is pretending we lost Kucherov, they said they wish him well and you hyperbolized the shit out of it.

Edit: Actually I remember now, it was a leg fake. They said he did a leg fake and you called him Gustav McDavid.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Anybody else notice we are using far less stretch passes/ having guys at the red or far blue? I feel like we have more support breaking out and are attacking with speed and numbers way more often

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Burns looked like he was about to keel over and die in the final 10 minutes. He probably plays too much as his current age.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Anybody else notice we are using far less stretch passes/ having guys at the red or far blue? I feel like we have more support breaking out and are attacking with speed and numbers way more often
Take the slow guys out of the lineup and put quicker kids in.... I said it earlier, this is the most exciting team they've iced in a while.

Reactions: Sentinel

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Back to 3rd worst again. Battling with LA. Can't even tank properly with probably the worst lineup this season.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
A solid 90 seconds of hoping for Hirose, McIlrath or Witkowski to strike the open net.
Did any of them get any ice time 5 on 6? Hirose doesn't get defensive zone starts, can't imagine Mac or Witty got any either. Wasn't paying attention to the D back there, and I lost sound in the 3rd.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Take the slow guys out of the lineup and put quicker kids in.... I said it earlier, this is the most exciting team they've iced in a while.

I 100% agree. So much more enjoyable add in a couple young skill pieces and we can be at least a tough night for every team in the league.

Reactions: Sentinel

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Did any of them get any ice time 5 on 6? Hirose doesn't get defensive zone starts, can't imagine Mac or Witty got any either. Wasn't paying attention to the D back there, and I lost sound in the 3rd.

Witkowski wasn't out there. Saw him on the bench. Not sure if Hirose or McIlrath were out there. Probably not.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well we have 2 important games coming up to keep us low in the lottery. We can't f*** that up. We had our winning streak. Now let's get down to business. Be entertaining and lose damnit!!

Reactions: odin1981

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How's this the worst lineup? Abby didn't play today.
Lol hear ya there but we had Witkowski McIlrath and Ericsson out there. 2 college kids and no Vanek. Not to take anything away from the college kids but c'mon.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Lol hear ya there but we had Witkowski McIlrath and Ericsson out there. 2 college kids and no Vanek. Not to take anything away from the college kids but c'mon.
Hirose is probably like our 4th- 5th best forward at the moment

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Witty sucked but he only got 5 minutes of ice. Big Mac was actually better than expected and Ericsson... well that PP goal. Witty should be benched before Mac. Does GR have another fast player that the Wings can call up?

Blash also double shifted Larkin and AA on the 4th line, so that added an extra element of speed.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone else not as upset about the lottery odds going down with these wins based on the play of of younger players.. I am really liking our chances in a few years if players like Larkin, AA and company keep it up. Hirose looks like a gem too. Hopefully we lose some 5-4 and 6-5 games coming up and our young guys keep playing well :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad