GDT: Red Wings @ Sharks - 10:30 PM EST - FSD

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
With LA winning tonight we really need to capitalize and lose this game...

If we win this we are only 1 point behind NJ and we have a game in hand on them.

Finishing 4th worst would be a disaster.
Who cares, they're building a lot of confidence out there. I'm just hoping to get lucky in the lottery.

This group of kids are actually fun to watch, and that hasn't happened since.... I dunno when.

Reactions: Sparkzuk

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Who cares, they're building a lot of confidence out there. I'm just hoping to get lucky in the lottery.

This group of kids are actually fun to watch, and that hasn't happened since.... I dunno when.

Yeah It is cool that they got some young talent. That is surely better than watching a bunch of 35 year olds. Pretty low standards to compare to though. Personally for that satisfaction I just watch teams that are actually exciting and win. So for me, there is nothing more important about this season than the Wings landing an elite player. Considering you pretty much have to have those guys in order to be a real contender and the Wings potentially don't have one of those in the entire system as of right now. So with that said, I care and ya it is pretty important.

And confidence for what? To finish 9th worst next year and send us into years of being bad but not bad enough? Want to know what would grow these players confidence? Potentially someone like Hughes or Kakko generating offense and leading this team to the next level. That would build a lot more confidence than winning a a couple games and still being one of the worst teams in the league.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
NHL.TV has been playing the same 3 adverts the entire night and it's driving me mad.
They play these same ads every night, it's better than listening to the old 2 every single break that they had before. Dylan Larkin sang out of tune.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
NHL.TV has been playing the same 3 adverts the entire night and it's driving me mad. As for the draft I have a feeling there's another Elias Peterson at 4-10 in this draft. Also remember the lottery a crapshow and will screw us just as badly if we end 31st as if we end 28th.
Whom are you referring to?

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Ehn can stay on the 4th line for a long time as far as I’m concerned, like his 200’ game. Go Wings!

Reactions: theYman

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Can't be mad about any of the goal scorers tonight so far.

Edit: Well, not counting Kane's goal.

Last edited:

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Nyquist with SJ this year reminds me a little of Tatar with Vegas last season in that it took them both some time to adjust. Of course, with Tatar, they ended up cutting his ice time and it made matters worse. Beyond that, I just think he wasn't the best fit for that team, but Vegas overpaid for him either way.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Ehn can stay on the 4th line for a long time as far as I’m concerned, like his 200’ game. Go Wings!
Totally agree. Just wish there was no helm and Abby on this team they just jam up the roster. Ehn and glenny together would be a solid foundation for a killer 4th line

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
You'd think someone who obviously has an affinity for a singular player on the Wings would understand people rooting for a player they like when they left.
If AA got traded I wouldn't pretend like we lost Kucherov. Nice try tho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad